Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:32 PM   #331
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I really don’t understand why the Bills did this.

Did they want out of the first round THAT bad?
Maybe they weren't ready and needed an extra day to prepare.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:32 PM   #332
MVP

The Bills ARE in cap hell though

Last edited by Kiimo; 04-25-2024 at 11:42 PM..
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:32 PM   #333
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

I guess it should have been obvious when Pat started following Worthy, worked out with him in Texas and Worthy publicly said "in an ideal world I definitely would want to go to the chiefs".

I was OK with him a month ago but I just kept dreading that he would be another Hardman so I preferred Mitchell instead.

Veach took Hardman over DK, Moore over Pickens and now Worthy over Mitchell. I pray we don't regret this one too.

Smaller guys like Antonio Brown, Tyreek, Devonta Smith, Tank Dell etc have all done well to great in this league so hopefully Worthy follows suit.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 04-25-2024 at 11:49 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:34 PM   #334
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post

Veach took Hardman over DK, Moore over Pickens and now Worthy over Mitchell. I pray we don't regret this one too.
And he redeemed himself with Rice, and now Worthy will be his next good WR pick.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 11:35 PM   #335
In Search of a Life

Chiefs drafted a fellow Texas WR for Pat last year and it worked out great...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:35 PM   #336
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
And he redeemed himself with Rice, and now Worthy will be his next good WR pick.
It's like bringing up the Reagor and Arcega-Whiteside picks after Roseman got Brown and Smith.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:42 PM   #337
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:42 PM   #338
MVP

Quote:
I guess it should have been obvious when Pat started following Worthy, worked out with him in Texas and Worthy publicly said "in an ideal world I definitely would want to go to the chiefs".

I was OK with him a month ago but I just kept dreading that he would be another Hardman so I preferred Mitchell instead.

Smaller guys like Antonio Brown, Tyreek, Devonta Smith, Tank Dell etc have all done well to great in thus league so hopefully Worthy follows suit.
If I am not mistaken, Hardman & Skyy Moore did not have any workouts with Mahomes before they were drafted. We have to hope the Worthy & Mahomes workout provided strong enough evidence that Xavier won’t be “lost” on the field like Skyy & Mecole.

If I remember right, Zay Flowers had a strong Mahomes workout before the Draft and Flowers wanted to end up in Kansas City. Baltimore scooped him up before the Chiefs had a chance to get him. I guess Veach wanted to make sure that scenario didn’t play out again.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:44 PM   #339
MVP

Veach tried to trade up for Flowers too
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:45 PM   #340
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Wow! It's like Snoop Minnis but not shitty!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:47 PM   #341
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
I remember feeling underwhelmed when we took Clyde over Taylor, Swift and Dobbins. And I felt the same way after we took Skyy over Pickens. I feeI a little similar here I can't lie but I'm gonna dig into his tape a little more and I'm definitely hoping that the kid is a baller for us. I think I'm just scarred from the Hardman and Skyy picks tbh.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:49 PM   #342
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I remember feeling underwhelmed when we took Clyde over Taylor, Swift and Dobbins. And I felt the same way after we took Skyy over Pickens. I feeI a little similar here I can't lie but I'm gonna dig into his tape a little more and I'm definitely hoping that the kid is a baller for us. I think I'm just scarred from the Hardman and Skyy picks tbh.
I love when people say stuff like this as if it has any impact on what will happen this time.

I liked this pick just like the Rice pick so that means it's good!
Old 04-25-2024, 11:50 PM   #343
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
I would have preferred Mitchell, but don't hate the Worthy pick - size is the obvious concern. Can't deny the speed, though, and with the new kickoff return, could be a real difference maker there. Seems like Andy wants a little 2018 redux, could be a return to the high-flying Chiefs offense.

LFG.
As a Texas fan who watched all their plays, I think Worthy is the better more dangerous WR over Mitchell, and is the better fit for KC. Obviously Reid and company agree.

That's not a knock on Mitchell, dude is good and Buffalo should take him with first pick of 2nd round, but he's not quite as explosive or shifty as Worthy, and he doesn't bring the kick return juice that Worthy does either. I think Worthy to KC and Mitchell to Buff are the perfect picks and fits for both teams.
Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:50 PM   #344
MVP

Hardman and Skyy didn't have much on tape.

I've watch a bajillion highlights on Worthy and keep finding ones I haven't seen before. Dude put up nutso numbers for being so young and is ten times the route runner of either Hardman or Skyy.

Posting this again for those that didn't see

Old 04-25-2024, 11:50 PM   #345
Generational Player

Quote:
I want more upside but it is what it is.

Once Kelce is gone and assuming Hollywood leaves too then they will have the cap $$$ to buy a #1 down the road.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.