Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-12-2022, 09:14 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Remembering to appreciate Mahomes Magic

Let’s be honest, despite all the negativity on the field and among Chief fans in here, in the long run, the only thing we all will remember about this game is the Mahomes Magic no look TD pass.

Let’s focus on what’s important, besides the win, appreciation of seeing our teams HOF QB making plays no one has ever seen before. How far we have come....

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:26 PM   #31
Supporter

Mahomes is amazing and we are lucky to have him.

If you take away the risky "dumb" throws, you take away a huge part of what makes him great. That instinct to fire away is what wins a LOT of games, even the big ones.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:27 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
we won't be able to truly apprecaite this until it's gone
Enjoy it.

Every single day.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:30 PM   #33
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
lol, yeah, they way that OP capitalized "Mahomes Magic" made the first thing I thought of the dude that is obsessed with COVID vaccines.
Glad someone got it
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:31 PM   #34
That's just f***in' stupid

IMO the TD to JJSS was just as impressive (if not moreso; McKinnon gets a ton of credit as well for excellent YAC in OP)
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 04:37 PM   #35

Quote:
I know and that sucks.

I’ve been a fan since Lenny “the cool” era. That means the 80’s are included in my fandom. There was a lot of losing. Bad losing. Years of it.

Don’t get me wrong, watch a game with me or look at my posts in chat, and I may complain the whole game about something. But, after the game, especially now, you realize this is the golden era of Chiefs football. Nothing in my fan lifetime will be better than the Mahomes era. This is the cake. Desert. And I love cake.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2022, 04:49 PM   #36
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Oh.

According to Pete, Mahomes should have walked home from Denver.
A good rule of thumb is that Pete is a compete reerun.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 08:44 PM   #37
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Yeah, it's good to remember that this won't last forever and we are watching a premier talent on our team.

For me, I think the years of disappointment get brought back up when things start going wrong. A flood of negative emotions gets me going down that negative path and it's hard to stop the slide once I get on it. The reaction happens like playing a record/tape/bluray. Almost a Pavlov dogian response...

I think 'Because Chiefs' should be categorized as a form of PTSD...
Not me.

I waited 50 years for another Super Bowl and was at both the Texans & Titans comeback playoff games. Couldn't have scripted it any better, even the comeback in the SB. Uphill. all. the. way.

They more than scratched that itch. I just don't get that upset with them anymore. It IS extremely hard to win in this league, even with the oh so once in a lifetime talents like Pat and Kelce. It's all just glorious to watch and be a fan of.

Lenny and Co hooked me for life.
Mahomes and Co are the cherry on top.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 09:00 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Sometime this season, after the Colts game, I just decided I'm going to stay as positive as possible when watching games, even when bad stuff is happening. It would be a crime to spend this golden era of Chiefs fandom just angrily yelling at my TV. Just sit back and know that Mahomes is going to make it all okay.
No doubt, I can't imagine some of the newer and younger fans having never really experienced Chiefs football before Andy Reid and even more so before Mahomes. They may have went mentally insane if they get this mad and crazy in the GDT over this team...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:01 PM   #39
I got Rice cookin in the micro

the thigcat and that one bearded tight end
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 01:26 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Not me.

I waited 50 years for another Super Bowl and was at both the Texans & Titans comeback playoff games. Couldn't have scripted it any better, even the comeback in the SB. Uphill. all. the. way.

They more than scratched that itch. I just don't get that upset with them anymore. It IS extremely hard to win in this league, even with the oh so once in a lifetime talents like Pat and Kelce. It's all just glorious to watch and be a fan of.

Lenny and Co hooked me for life.
Mahomes and Co are the cherry on top.
We are brothers from another mother.
Old 12-13-2022, 02:08 AM   #41
Perpetual Mediocrity

The GDT was trashing him for a good hour after he threw his two picks on Sunday even after this ridiculous pass. Picks are going to happen with his playing style, but it really feels like too many still take what he is and what he does for granted.

We'll never see a player as good as him again in this franchise. Enjoy it while it lasts.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-13-2022, 03:58 AM   #42
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Team is young and 10-3 and people are acting like we’re in the midst of a collapse like the 1995 Raiders

Sure, a team that has a game like that isn’t gonna win a Super Bowl. Just like a team that blows a 9 point lead to Tannehill and loses 35-32 isn’t going to win a Super Bowl either…you never know what’s gonna happen in January
This is really getting old.

Just because some fans weren't happy with defense's bad performance and Mahomes throwing the ball around like he was playing Madden when Chiefs were up 27-0 doesn't mean we think Chiefs are in the midst of a collapse like the 1995 Raiders.

They can do better and they would be the first to admit that.

True longtime Chief fans been through a lot over the years. To act like any of us don't appreciate Mahomes -- is ridiculous.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 12-13-2022 at 04:09 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-13-2022, 04:05 AM   #43
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

The best flattery for Mahomes is that kids are in back yards trying immulate every play Patrick Mahomes makes that's incredible. So these kids are our future NFL stars that may actually be better than Patrick because they are doing his things at an early age. This means football future is bright all thanks to its savior Patrick Mahomes II. He really reserectected a lot of fans interest.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 05:58 AM   #44
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
The best flattery for Mahomes is that kids are in back yards trying immulate every play Patrick Mahomes makes that's incredible. So these kids are our future NFL stars that may actually be better than Patrick because they are doing his things at an early age. This means football future is bright all thanks to its savior Patrick Mahomes II. He really reserectected a lot of fans interest.
My brother was never a big football fan , now he is a huge chiefs fan , will he still be a fan after Pat is gone probably not but it is pretty wild how one guy has brought a bunch of new fans to the game .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 12-13-2022, 06:12 AM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Not us old farts. We've already seen 45 to 50 years of what it takes to truly apprreciate this now. And trust me, we do!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote