Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-13-2024, 01:04 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

It's lunch time and im tired of eating lean proteins.

Jack N the Box Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger claims 57grams of Protein....and 900 calories.

It's totally worth it right, because of the protein? Right? RIIIIIGHT?????
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 01:13 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post

Jack N the Box Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger claims 57grams of Protein....and 900 calories.

It's worth it because it just because it is food. Limiting yourself to lean proteins isn't the best thing.

So many of the nutrients you need from the food you eat also need fat to aid in absorption.

Fat also is very important if you do any heavy weightlifting as it helps lubricate the joints.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-13-2024, 01:17 PM   #4
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

You know what it is? It's 57 grams of protein and 900 calories. Don't get fries. Plan the rest of the you day accordingly.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 01:19 PM   #5
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
It's worth it because it just because it is food. Limiting yourself to lean proteins isn't the best thing.

So many of the nutrients you need from the food you eat also need fat to aid in absorption.

Fat also is very important if you do any heavy weightlifting as it helps lubricate the joints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You know what it is? It's 57 grams of protein and 900 calories. Don't get fries. Plan the rest of the you day accordingly.
I knew i could count on you guys,

It's also ****in' free on this App too, soooo.....
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 05:31 PM   #6
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
I knew i could count on you guys,

It's also ****in' free on this App too, soooo.....
Really though, that double burger would be much much better with no bacon, cheese or mayo. That's a little shortcut for you to save 300 calories while only losing about 10g or so of protein. And of course, like I said earlier, don't get fries - it's kind of worthless nutrition-wise. There are a lot of little tricks like that you can do to make fast food not actually so bad.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 01:49 PM   #7
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

If it fits your macros
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 09:29 PM   #8
Mod Team

You boys are looking good! (no homo)
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:53 AM   #9
Mod Team

I’m not giving up Saturday beer and pizza but I’m inspired now.

1700 calories yesterday and no reason I can’t be solidly clean during week.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

What about pussy?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM   #11
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What about pussy?
That’s the only cardio I get.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #12
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What about pussy?
Tastes great
Less filling
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Unless you want to get really lean you don't have to give any of that up. Especially if you do go on Test.

I don't monitor anything I eat other than making sure I get enough protein and fat. Carbs for the most part of 'free' calories.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM   #14
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Unless you want to get really lean you don't have to give any of that up. Especially if you do go on Test.

I don't monitor anything I eat other than making sure I get enough protein and fat. Carbs for the most part of 'free' calories.
I was never able to be lean until I decided to count EVERYTHING. once I did that, I got a real feel for portion size, estimating what is actually in a meal, and, most importantly, knowing my base calories for a day. If you want to get reasonably lean and keep muscle, you're going to have to count and track because it's damn near impossible to stay in a slight deficit otherwise. You'll end up overeating and not leaning out, or you'll undereat and drop too much muscle. You want a slight deficit (300-500 calories) per day.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM   #15
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I was never able to be lean until I decided to count EVERYTHING. once I did that, I got a real feel for portion size, estimating what is actually in a meal, and, most importantly, knowing my base calories for a day. If you want to get reasonably lean and keep muscle, you're going to have to count and track because it's damn near impossible to stay in a slight deficit otherwise. You'll end up overeating and not leaning out, or you'll undereat and drop too much muscle. You want a slight deficit (300-500 calories) per day.
Yeah, the first and most obvious thing I noticed the first time I counted calories was just how much extra stuff I put on food... BBQ sauce, salad dressing, cheese (so much cheese).

As far as maintaining, you definitely get used to what a serving size actually looks like, and then if you meal prep on top of that, it's easy to portion things out for a week. If I needed/wanted to drop weight though, I'd definitely track (and with apps these days, of course once you get a base of foods/meals logged, it only takes 30 seconds most meals anyway).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote