Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:21 AM   #2281
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I've seen several people weigh in on Ragland and universally they have been impressed by his athleticism and aggressiveness this season. By all accounts he looks very good in camp and if we're speaking exclusively on merit, he'll have made the team.

And by the same token, Speaks has looked lethargic and caught in between. From what I've read/heard, his draft status is the only reason he'll make the team.

Great example of why this is all so confusing, I have read several reports that stated Speaks looks much improved and comfortable in this role and i have heard nothing on Ragland.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:23 AM   #2282
The Beast Inside Your Head

Kemp and Hardman both looked great at WR today feim what I saw.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:25 AM   #2283
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I have no inside information whatsoever. Just a boatload of bias I use in lieu of actual knowledge. And it's served me well.

Let's consider the possibility that Speaks knows he's making the team and is saving his energy for a long, extended season, whereas Ragland is fighting for more snaps knowing that (even if he makes the cut) he will probably only be used on 1st downs anyway.

FAX THE OPTIMIST
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:41 AM   #2284
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:44 AM   #2285
Baba Ganoush

Day is made!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:51 AM   #2286
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
He just has such a long road, I don't know how he makes this team.

I've just seen a handful of clips and he's not a RB (obviously). How could you ever really hand him the football? Even someone like Duke Johnson or Theo Reddick, guys you know are primarily receiving threats, know how to run the football if you get them a lane.

You watch Smith and he's upright, surprisingly stiff for a fast guy and doesn't have any idea how to use his hips/feet to set up a run. He doesn't look like he runs behind his pads and all and he's gonna get KILLED a time or two. He obviously won't know how to block.

I think it's a silly experiment born of a desperate attempt to salvage a supremely fast asset that can't actually play CB. The natural switch would be to WR but they just have more WR depth than they know what to do with already.

This seems like a waste of time, IMO. But it ain't my time so we'll see...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:53 AM   #2287
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I've seen several people weigh in on Ragland and universally they have been impressed by his athleticism and aggressiveness this season. By all accounts he looks very good in camp and if we're speaking exclusively on merit, he'll have made the team.

And by the same token, Speaks has looked lethargic and caught in between. From what I've read/heard, his draft status is the only reason he'll make the team.
Speaks reportedly looked really good in 1 on 1s the last two practices before today.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:55 AM   #2288
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Kemp and Hardman both looked great at WR today feim what I saw.
Yep. Kemp had a great day it sounds like.

Figuring out who to keep at the bottom of this WR corps is going to be harder than the Queen of England's tits.

And in case you're wondering, yes, Ol' Lizzie has VERY hard tits.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:02 AM   #2289
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Speaks reportedly looked really good in 1 on 1s the last two practices before today.
Yeah but DJ is a petty person and once she decides she doesnt like a player said player can do no good.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:26 AM   #2290
Veteran

Quote:
He just has such a long road, I don't know how he makes this team.

I've just seen a handful of clips and he's not a RB (obviously). How could you ever really hand him the football? Even someone like Duke Johnson or Theo Reddick, guys you know are primarily receiving threats, know how to run the football if you get them a lane.

You watch Smith and he's upright, surprisingly stiff for a fast guy and doesn't have any idea how to use his hips/feet to set up a run. He doesn't look like he runs behind his pads and all and he's gonna get KILLED a time or two. He obviously won't know how to block.

I think it's a silly experiment born of a desperate attempt to salvage a supremely fast asset that can't actually play CB. The natural switch would be to WR but they just have more WR depth than they know what to do with already.

This seems like a waste of time, IMO. But it ain't my time so we'll see...
They are doing this right.

He was just not good at CB. I remember seeing him briefly play last year and he was lost.

He is a good kick returner and some of the traits that you need to be a good KR and good RB are similar, namely speed, vision, etc.

They are just making sure they leave no stone unturned. Smith has no future at CB.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:43 AM   #2291
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:49 AM   #2292
In Search of a Life

Hardman and Kemp has great days. Dieter your gone
Old 08-04-2019, 12:01 PM   #2293
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Hardman and Kemp has great days. Dieter your gone
I wouldn't be so sure about that...

Old 08-04-2019, 12:04 PM   #2294
In Search of a Life

I know there has been talk about speaks inside but I haven’t really seen much reported that he’s actually done it

All I’ve seen is that he’s on the 2nd team at DE
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:08 PM   #2295
Special Teams ACE!!!

I think the Chiefs just want to see if Smith has a path ahead of him in playing RB. He's got a lot of competition on kick returns, but if he wins those spots, I think the Chiefs will be willing to stick with him as a pure special teamer with the intent of this being a "redshirt" season for him at RB much like they sometimes do for guys like LDT and McKenzie who aren't good enough to see the field but too talented to risk getting poached off the practice squad. Since Smith isn't PS eligible, I think that's gonna have to be the only way on. If he loses the kickoff job to another dude, you can probably count him gone.

This is also halfway kinda encouraging for him? Again, the expectations for him right now are practically zero from the coaching staff, so what little he has going in to make the switch is that much more valuable when the roster decisions have to be made