Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:44 PM   #1006
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

this was amazeballs. We used 1# shrimp and kept the rest the same.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/m...mp-recipe.html
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-30-2015, 01:09 PM   #1007
Cheat Death

Got a mixed bean soup going with pinto bean seasoning and jalapeno powder. My butcher sells chopped bone in ham that I'm going to crisp and add to the bowls.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-30-2015, 01:13 PM   #1008
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post
I ****ing love Casey's pizza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Just straight beef

Me too. Beef, sausage, or pepperoni.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2015, 07:38 PM   #1009
Cast Iron Jedi

This thread made me want pizza. So grabbed some dough from the store and will make pizza tomorrow.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2015, 07:41 PM   #1010
Mod Team

We had burgers and Mac and Cheese. I have to work tomorrow so it was easy. Nothing like cast iron burgers. I bought my parents one for Christmas and hope they get hooked!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:33 PM   #1011
Supporter

Speaking of Cast Iron, got me a chain mail scrubber for xmas.

That is all. No advice or recommendations.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2015, 09:26 PM   #1012
I like Pie!

I'm going to try slow cooker, cheese steak sandwiches. I had bought a family pack of cube steak on sale, cooked half the pack and it was total crap. Today I pulled out my 70's deli slicer and sliced it frozen as thin as I could.

Tomorrow I'm going to put it in the crock pot, 4 hours, half way in add an onion and green pepper. When done, top on day old Jimmy John bread I bought today (two loaves for a $1.04, makes 4 sammies) top with provolone cheese and under the broiler until cheese melts.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:17 AM   #1013
Gimme My Berries Back!

Chicken Strudel sandwich wrapped in four layers of phyllo dough. Served with a Greek green bean, tomato, feta, basil vinaigrette dressing salad. Light before heading out with my gluten free chili Chex Mix. Meringue cookies for the hostess and champagne, but we had one each for dessert.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chicken Strudel.png
Views:	463
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	111393   Click image for larger version

Name:	GreenBean,Tomato,Feta Salad.png
Views:	471
Size:	386.8 KB
ID:	111394   Click image for larger version

Name:	Single Serving.png
Views:	460
Size:	340.4 KB
ID:	111395   Click image for larger version

Name:	NYr's Meringues.png
Views:	475
Size:	300.5 KB
ID:	111396   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chili Chex Mix S.png
Views:	455
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	111397  

BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:18 AM   #1014
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Chicken Strudel sandwich with a Greek green bean, tomato, feta, basil vinaigrette dressing salad. Light before heading out with my gluten free chili Chex Mix. Meringue cookies for the hostess and champagne, but we had one each for dessert.
So there were only two of you there?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:18 AM   #1015
Banned

Damn bep lol
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:21 AM   #1016
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
So there were only two of you there?
Hardee-har,har,har! Two of use here for dinner. Went to party later—like 10PM, after a movie. I just saved two meringues for a picture. Wish I had them by the bonfire next to our champagne flutes for a picture with more ambience.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:34 AM   #1017
Veteran

Those Meringue cookies look delicious. Bold move decorating them with bb pellets.

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:35 AM   #1018
Gimme My Berries Back!

lol

Those are called silver dragees and white pearl ones. I have all kinds of metallic color ones but these remind me winter most while I bask in the Florida sunshine thinking of you guys up North.

Happy New Year! Don't y'all freeze now!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snowman.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	111398  
Old 01-01-2016, 11:50 AM   #1019
Veteran

I've never had any meringue cookies, so I looked at Emeril Lagasse's recipe and his cookies look like garbage compared to the pic you posted:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...es-recipe.html

So what did that chump do wrong?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:56 AM   #1020
Gimme My Berries Back!

His look dry and like his temp was too high. I saw a recipe for 250° but my oven tends to be too hot. So I went with 200° which another recipe used. To be honest, I was worried as it was so humid here yesterday, I had to keep them in even longer but I was worried about them drying out on time. They came out perfect....with soft insides. I've made them before where they were dry throughout though....when I made them too small. These were just right.

EDIT! I just looked at Emeril's recipe and geeezaz his temp is high. He uses more cream of tartar than I did too. That makes for stiffer peaks and helps hold them. I didn't go too stiff on my peaks, obviously as you can see.