Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2004, 10:51 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

You got it, headsnap and wolfman. That IS last Sunday.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:54 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm laughing my head off, and at the same time I'm acknowledging that this is a new milestone in low humor for our little clique. I'd like to offer my congratulations to everyone for once again making a pioneeering effort.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:00 PM   #4
Chiefs Goon

Laughter is truly the best medicine.

Nice work guys.
KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCinNY must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:57 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Post 59 is as much as I've ever laughed on this BB, and I'm ashamed, yet proud.

Now put the Indianapolis city limits sign on it. Do it, do it!
Old 01-12-2004, 10:59 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm laughing so hard at that that I almost threw up.
Old 01-13-2004, 09:34 AM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I honestly think that the headsnap photo in post #59 is the funniest thing I've ever seen on the Planet.

I laughed my head off, and actually had to think about why it was so funny. Intellectually speaking, it's got practically every element of humor in it: it's shocking, it speaks to our trauma as Chiefs fans, it's visually well executed, it paints Robinson just as many of us see him (helpless, dazed, and confused), and he's got the same expression as the boy on the left. Plus, it's juxtaposed on a picture that's so serious and negative that you just know you shouldn't laugh, which makes it all the funnier. It even helps that the thread produced indignant complaints.

I'm afraid that it's the moon shot of chiefsplanet humor. In a one-time effort, we went above and beyond what our humor technology should have allowed. It may be years, even decades, before we approach that level of humor again, much less surpass it.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 09:45 AM   #8
MVP

GR's portrayal is even anatomically correct.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:33 PM   #9
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC
GR's portrayal is even anatomically correct.

True...
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.