Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 06:30 AM   #2
MVP

just keep stacking good football players.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 06:37 AM   #3
Starter

My goodness, I was lectured at by someone on this forum a while back about how the Chiefs would NEVER go into the draft with a gaping hole at any position...lo and behold, we have two gaping holes at LT and CB. Either the plan is to bring Donovan Smith back or draft his replacement today. We can't go into the season with Wanya Morris protecting Mahomes' blindside.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 04-26-2024, 06:44 AM   #4
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
My goodness, I was lectured at by someone on this forum a while back about how the Chiefs would NEVER go into the draft with a gaping hole at any position...lo and behold, we have two gaping holes at LT and CB. Either the plan is to bring Donovan Smith back or draft his replacement today. We can't go into the season with Wanya Morris protecting Mahomes' blindside.
I wouldn’t call CB a gaping hole.

The secondary as a whole will still be pretty good, even without Sneed.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 06:48 AM   #5
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I wouldn’t call CB a gaping hole.

The secondary as a whole will still be pretty good, even without Sneed.
We have 4 starting caliber CB's on roster right now.
We need another pass rusher way more than we need anything in the secondary...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:40 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Bpa. Though I'd rather stack the deck with offense so that next year we can focus on defense again. Would like to start thinking about a TE and we can get value at RB. Still would help to have an extra wr body but hoping we consider a reliable vet since we need to fill the bottom instead of the top

Obviously need an OT

An underrated need is interior OL. Depth is always helpful. But I really don't want to pump so much money into a position you should be able to draft. We save tons of money moving away from trey and in the near future we want to move away from Thuney
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:52 AM   #7
The Beast Inside Your Head

What about the TE from TX?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:24 AM   #8
Keep Camp Home!

bert's gonna keep rubbing his balls on the Bill's face
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:13 AM   #9
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
bert's gonna keep rubbing his balls on the Bill's face
Well, they sure aren't beating us in the playoffs this year...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:02 AM   #10
Politically Incorrect

TE, OT, WR, CB, RB, Edge rusher

Not in order
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:05 AM   #11
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
TE, OT, WR, CB, RB, Edge rusher

Not in order
I would put DT over edge rusher. We've invested a lot at DE, the DT room is still mostly crap outside of Chris Jones.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:11 AM   #12
MVP

Barring a move, all we have is 64 tonight, right?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:12 AM   #13
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Barring a move, all we have is 64 tonight, right?
I suspect we'll trade back up into the 3rd.

I'd put money on it...
Old 04-26-2024, 10:58 AM   #14
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I suspect we'll trade back up into the 3rd.

I'd put money on it...
It would take both fours and both fives to get to the middle of round 3. I don’t think the Chiefs can afford to move up unless they use a pick from 2025.
Cooter Bailey ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Cooter Bailey ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:16 AM   #15
Future NBA Finals MVP

Who are the fat guys we could be targeting tonight?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.