Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2020, 07:00 PM  
Veteran

The Chop is Changing... Barely

I know there was a thread about face paint, headdresses, and Warpaint, but here’s an update on the Chop.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...245608310.html

Quote:

Native Americans will bless the big ceremonial drum like always, and before the drumbeat starts an announcement will be made that incorporating the drum into the game-day experience is a “privilege” and that fans are invited to join as they beat the drum.

The cheerleaders will then do the same chop motion, but with a closed fist instead of open palm. You know, signaling the beating of the drum.

Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:30 AM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'm trying to match the chop with his nasal-whiney voice.... like a wwwwaaaaaaahhhhh wwwwaaah-waahuhhuh, wwwaahhh-huhhuhhuh..

you need to post the best version

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:56 AM   #137
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
you need to post the best version

... I made it about 1 minute... JFC, that band is trash. The original was so cringey. This version is just nails on a chalkboard...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by vonBobo is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 01-26-2021, 05:12 AM   #139
The Maintenance Guy

Half of you idiots completely missed why this thread was bumped.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 07:02 AM   #140
World's finest morphius

I say just start bringing out Chiefs from other societies, tribal societies around the world had Chiefs, as does the military and companies. I doubt native Americans were the only ones with arrowheads...
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:44 AM   #141
He's Mahomie!

I'm waiting for the league of Pirates to come out and denounce the Buccaneers...
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 09:47 AM   #142
Court Jester

Just emailed my CEO and told him he’s racist and needs to get a new job title. We’ll see how it works out.

Last edited by Spott; 01-26-2021 at 10:30 AM..
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 10:12 AM   #143
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I'm waiting for the league of Pirates to come out and denounce the Buccaneers...
I know right. My great grandma came here from the Scandinavian area in the early 1940's. As a third generation Scandinavian, I demand the Viking name to be changed immediately. How dare they dishonor my ancestry by wearing horns and other Viking imagery. They also use a giant Gjallarhorn during game days and have fire come out of it. The audacity of these people disrespecting me! I'm so mad!

https://www.alehorn.com/blogs/blog/n...0Ragnar%C3%B6k.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 10:18 AM   #144
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I know right. My great grandma came here from the Scandinavian area in the early 1940's. As a third generation Scandinavian, I demand the Viking name to be changed immediately. How dare they dishonor my ancestry by wearing horns and other Viking imagery. They also use a giant Gjallarhorn during game days and have fire come out of it. The audacity of these people disrespecting me! I'm so mad!

https://www.alehorn.com/blogs/blog/n...0Ragnar%C3%B6k.
I can't believe Dallas named themselves The Cowboys those individuals raped and killed Native Americans

The Patriots use as their connotation Revolutionary statesmen those ****ers owned, raped, and killed slaves
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:12 PM   #145
Starter

How does a team getaway using the Buccaneers as a their name? Those guys were pretty much a bunch of criminals.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:00 PM   #146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
How does a team getaway using the Buccaneers as a their name? Those guys were pretty much a bunch of criminals.
There was an Arena Football League teamed called the Austin Wranglers.

I thought that was intentionally close to the Boston Strangler, the famous serial killer in the 60's.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:01 PM   #147
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
I want one of those shirts.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 09:14 PM   #148
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
I say just start bringing out Chiefs from other societies, tribal societies around the world had Chiefs, as does the military and companies. I doubt native Americans were the only ones with arrowheads...

They appropriated them from Neanderthals.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:39 PM   #149
MVP

Brought to you by Shake Weight.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-26-2021, 11:06 PM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Half of you idiots completely missed why this thread was bumped.
So the other half of idiots understand why this thread was bumped then.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.