Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2020, 09:03 AM   #11
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I was just pointing out a major flaw in the argument that was posted. It make no sense. Based upon that the name should stay the same since it has nothing do with indians.

Mecca, I think it's obvious I don't post much and you're actually one of my favorite posters.

This shouldn't be a political term, a derogatory term, or any other ill conceived statement.

I'm home today if you're up to a good discussion.
I personally don't think changing the name does anything, I don't find it derogatory but I'm not Indian either. The issue we have here is it bothers some Natives and others it doesn't..yet all it takes is for 1 person to be mad and here we are.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.