Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:26 PM   #8356
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
They pushed your "poop" in until Denver went headhunting...and had to wait until the 4th quarter, when the other team was gassed, to try and make a comeback. Only a missed 2nd FG and charity from the refs prevented them from losing. So yeah...keep lying to yourself.

The thin air has made that entire fan-base believe their team is "special" for years...until they get post-season games on the road.
What about the Super Bowl. The game on a neutral field (away from the thin air) where you were absolutely sure Denver would be exposed?

As for suggesting there's something wrong with Denver winning in the fourth quarter, I don't really know how to respond. That's how teams usually win.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 09-19-2016, 10:27 PM   #8357
Starter

Quote:
So..you didn't play NE in NE?..and won by a missed extra point?

The tard is strong in this one..

Brady would have made you his bitch without that thin air...it's why your entire fan-base was clamoring for HF.

Face it..your an idiot trying to pretend to be intelligent. Jealous worker bee syndrome...
Oh so the chumps lost? And Broncos won? And then went on to win Super Bowl 50? That's right, thanks for clearing that up for me. Now go out on your tin foil hat and bring up the same old BS you always do. Do it!! Be predictable!!
Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:28 PM   #8358
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
What about the Super Bowl. The game on a neutral field (away from the thin air) where you were absolutely sure Denver would be exposed?

As for suggesting there's something wrong with Denver winning in the fourth quarter, I don't really know how to respond. That's how teams usually win.
The super bowl doesn't count in their world, it was all fixed to begin with hahahaha!
Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Nut Fumble < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:30 PM   #8359
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble View Post
The super bowl doesn't count in their world, it was all fixed to begin with hahahaha!
All those teams are actually much better than Denver. And when Denver beats them by only a little bit it just proves that they are much better than Denver. It makes perfect sense if you belong in a mental institution.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:31 PM   #8360
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Well, at least you have the injury thing... fight the good fight until everyone is 100% healthy.
I'm just impressed KC didn't have to resort to attempting to injure players....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:32 PM   #8361
Choco Favre

Nut FUmble is just crying for attention.

He should find some friends.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:33 PM   #8362
Starter

Quote:
So..you didn't play NE in NE?..and won by a missed extra point?

The tard is strong in this one..

Brady would have made you his bitch without that thin air...it's why your entire fan-base was clamoring for HF.

Face it..your an idiot trying to pretend to be intelligent. Jealous worker bee syndrome...
Just so I understand, are there fan bases out there that are not clamoring for home field advantage in the playoffs? I've always thought that advantages were helpful. Enlighten me if I'm off base here.
Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Steve Sewell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:34 PM   #8363
MVP

Look at the trolls..jerking each other off on a Chiefs forum...."amazing primitive study"- *spoken in a National Geographic narrative tone*
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:35 PM   #8364
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell View Post
Just so I understand, are there fan bases out there that are not clamoring for home field advantage in the playoffs? I've always thought that advantages were helpful. Enlighten me if I'm off base here.
Those other teams don't have air cheating on their behalf by virtue of its thinness.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:36 PM   #8365
Veteran

Quote:
Look at the trolls..jerking each other off on a Chiefs forum...."amazing primitive study". *spoken in a National Geographic narrative tone*
This is progress. Even you realize the illogic of your claims provides no room for substantive response.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:37 PM   #8366
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell View Post
The difference is you knew you had ZERO chance....
Old 09-19-2016, 10:38 PM   #8367
MVP

Quote:
This is progress. Even you realize the illogic of your claims provides no room for substantive response.
Progress to what...infinite reerunation?
Old 09-19-2016, 10:39 PM   #8368
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Nut FUmble is just crying for attention.

He should find some friends.
Wanna watch happy Gilmore?
Old 09-19-2016, 10:39 PM   #8369
Veteran

Quote:
Progress to what...infinite reerunation?
You're getting there. Keep at it.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:44 PM   #8370
MVP

Quote:
You're getting there. Keep at it.
Nope..just watching this tragic display of vicarious desperation. I'm assuming you are the turd captain of this shit-boat? Congrats....oh look, a drain...bye bye tydbol man. *flush*