Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-29-2020, 05:41 PM  
Life is changing..

Help me name that tune!

Earlier today a song popped into my head, and I've been trying to figure out the name of it, to no avail. Here are things I know about the song.

1. I once heard it played before kickoff at Arrowhead. Probably 15-20 years ago when I was but a wee lad.

2. It starts out with just a piano. I think there are lyrics later in the song - unfortunately, I know none of them. The beginning of the song is very upbeat. (Think of music just before kickoff to get everyone fired up)

3. I would guess this song was recorded in the 80's, or possibly late 70's. I could alsobe horribly wrong.

Name that tune!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:42 PM   #2
Banned

https://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 05:43 PM   #3
Starter

Spank that Stanky Ho!
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:43 PM   #4
What's up braj?

Darude Sandstorm
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 05:46 PM   #5
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Darude Sandstorm
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:47 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Right Now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLQawHJ38Sc
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 05:47 PM   #7
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
My pal Rick! Unfortunately, not the song I'm looking for.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:48 PM   #8
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A.P. View Post
Spank that Stanky Ho!
If she's stanky I'll pass.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:48 PM   #9
Wasted away again...

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:49 PM   #10
What's up braj?

Welcome to the Black Parade
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 05:49 PM   #11
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Right Now?
YES!!!!

Thank you. That's been bugging me all day.

This thread may now devolve into whatever chiefsplanet.com wants it to be.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:50 PM   #12
Dirty Bit

Sirius by Alan Parsons Project
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:50 PM   #13
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Earlier today a song popped into my head, and I've been trying to figure out the name of it, to no avail. Here are things I know about the song.

1. I once heard it played before kickoff at Arrowhead. Probably 15-20 years ago when I was but a wee lad.

2. It starts out with just a piano. I think there are lyrics later in the song - unfortunately, I know none of them. The beginning of the song is very upbeat. (Think of music just before kickoff to get everyone fired up)

3. I would guess this song was recorded in the 80's, or possibly late 70's. I could alsobe horribly wrong.

Name that tune!
Worth a shot not much to go on:

https://guitarsongsmasters.com/best-piano-rock-songs
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:58 PM   #14
go to work wasted

smh ur bad at Van Halen songs

(I was going to guess Come Sail Away)
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-29-2020, 06:09 PM   #15
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Blurred Lines by thRobin Dick?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.