Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

Brushes with Madness

Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #31
Now you've pissed me off!

I went to Junior High with two kids who murdered a young mother and took her car, robbing her of less than a dollar in change. Still, I didn't really know them, I just knew of them or walked past them in the halls.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #32
The White Skip Bayless

I made a fake ID once.
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #33
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
The ten-story monstrosity.
a shocking amount of suicides at/near parking structures. ****ed up either way.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #34
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolapox View Post
a shocking amount of suicides at/near parking structures. ****ed up either way.
I think it has to do with the fact that the person who paints the yellow lines owns a smart car. After parking between those line I want to kill myself.

Just sayin
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:36 PM   #35
Supporter

I refinished all of the wood floors in the house that the Clutters were murdered.

Does "In Cold Blood" ring a bell?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #36
It's All Good

A good friend of mine in high school parents died in a murder/suicide. Dad shot Mom and then himself. Luckily her and her sister and brother were not at home when it happened. I was @ their house for a movie night two weeks prior.
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #37
MVP

I once left a very nice overcoat in the Westport Flea Market. I called the next night and they said they had it, but when I went to pick it up, nobody could find it.

A week later Bob Berdella, Kansas City's notorious serial killer, was arrested. He was the guy who would kidnap young gay men, hold them prisoner in his house, inject them with all kinds of weird shit, write down the details of his "experiments" on them in his journal, and eventually kill them. They caught him when one of his victims escaped.

At the time he had a shop in the Westport Flea Market called Bob's Bizzare Bazaar.

I always wondered if that SOB stole my overcoat.

Last edited by Lex Luthor; 04-16-2013 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: typo
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #38
The White Skip Bayless

I'd made a thread about it when it happened. But one of my really good friends dad killed her mom with an axe and then drove to new mexico and offed himself. the mother was cheating on the father, they were separated at the time.
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #39
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I refinished all of the wood floors in the house that the Clutters were murdered.

Does "In Cold Blood" ring a bell?
Anything creepy about the place, other than just knowing what happened there?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douchemaster General View Post
Anything creepy about the place, other than just knowing what happened there?
Nope.

Looked like every other old house I have worked in.

EXCEPT the driveway to the house. It has a row of trees on each side of a 1/4-1/2 mile dirt road. I worked on the house late December/Early January so the trees had no leafs.

That was about the only creepy thing.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:44 PM   #41
__

Remember the lab scientist that was alledgedly responsible for the anthrax mailings in 2001?

My mother went to several microbiology conferences with the guy. Said he was a totally nice dude.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #42
The White Skip Bayless

I met Dennis Rader
Old 04-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
I met Dennis Rader
One of the investigators in that case taught my CCL class.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #44
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Nope.

Looked like every other old house I have worked in.

EXCEPT the driveway to the house. It has a row of trees on each side of a 1/4-1/2 mile dirt road. I worked on the house late December/Early January so the trees had no leafs.

That was about the only creepy thing.
Did the owners talk about it?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #45
The White Skip Bayless

Quote:
One of the investigators in that case taught my CCL class.
My childhood friend went to church at christ lutheran where he was president at and I went to church with him a few times. Have no real interesting stories though.