Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:36 PM   #37876
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
NFL institutes a league-wide initiative to reduce holding calls....and Bowl-cut, suddenly, becomes a top 3 LT...
Was going to be my post as well. Refs cut down on calling offensive holding and the worst offender is suddenly better. Shocking.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:22 PM   #37877
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

They could/should, then, apply the same logic to "holding" in the secondary. If the O-line can yank on the jersey of a rushing DE, it sure seems like a corner should be able to tug on a WR's jersey.

But NFL. Anything to get NFL scores up to something closer to NBA scores I guess.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:54 PM   #37878
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
In all honesty, they need to hit the reset button in Denver pretty much across the board, including Elway.

Trade Thomas, Miller and Harris for picks...maybe even before the trade deadline this year. None of them are going to be good when Denver is a good team again.

Hire Jim Harbaugh for whatever he wants in salary. Gotta hire a HC that can coach ups young QB.
Draft Justin Herbert even if you need to trade up to get him.
Draft OL and defense early and often.
Hire the best defensive mind you can get to run the defense.

Pray to God.
From October of 2018.

I should replace Elway. Lol
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:29 PM   #37879
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
From October of 2018.

I should replace Elway. Lol
Please dont. Their incompetence is too fun to watch.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:20 PM   #37880
MVP

Good to see donks come back from down 21 after Lock had another crap game for 3 quarters. Hopefully they have another 6 to 8 win season to screw their draft position and stick with Lock.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-01-2020, 07:22 PM   #37881
In Search of a Life

Hebert has the "choke" gene losing to the cheating Donks-lol
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:28 PM   #37882
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Good to see donks come back from down 21 after Lock had another crap game for 3 quarters. Hopefully they have another 6 to 8 win season to screw their draft position and stick with Lock.
Yep, lets have all three go 8-8
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:59 AM   #37883
Elway be drinkin' again

Donko front office has the Covid

Joe Ellis and Horse Face test positive
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:41 PM   #37884
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
Donko front office has the Covid

Joe Ellis and Horse Face test positive
Prayers for them both. We don't want any changes in the Donks front office.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 01:31 PM   #37885
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Yep, lets have all three go 8-8
You're about to trigger the PTSD inflicted by a childhood full of dancing around 8-8 and hoping beyond hope for 9-7 or 10-6.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #37886
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Now THIS is FUNNY!
Broncos seal another loss with epic 4th down 4th Qtr FAIL.

https://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip?id=30281288
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-09-2020, 01:59 PM   #37887
SuperChiefs

I just stopped by to see if any donktards came here to talk football. Guess not
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:05 PM   #37888
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Now THIS is FUNNY!
Broncos seal another loss with epic 4th down 4th Qtr FAIL.

https://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip?id=30281288
Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it and it makes me smile.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:22 PM   #37889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it and it makes me smile.
Anytime my friend! Keep in mind, they had climbed back in it, after trailing by like 20 points, only to have it Donktragically end like that!

Last edited by TEX; 11-09-2020 at 04:37 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 09:56 AM   #37890

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I just stopped by to see if any donktards came here to talk football. Guess not
The Mahomes Effect...