Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2024, 02:16 AM   #2
Fish are scared of me

While always fun to watch, regular season games are just annoying now . Lets just go ahead and get the AFCCG started.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 02:24 AM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I like the fact that we have more Lombardis than the Broncos and Raiders. They can suck it.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 03:48 AM   #4
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I like the fact that we have more Lombardis than the Broncos and Raiders. They can suck it.
FOUR.

We're winning FOUR in a row.

Let that sink in.

And if we do that final one will be in a year we have 6 starters that hit free agency. 2025 will be the difficult one. This year will be the layup...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 05:55 AM   #5
MVP

I used to say stuff like why do we find the Jamaal Charles of running backs and never the Jamaal Charles of quarter backs? And then we did. His first season is such a great re watch. Even in the losses like the Rams.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:37 AM   #6
"You like to drink?"

11-5 seasons with a loss in the Wild Card round was the "Golden Era" of Chiefs football.

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 07:15 AM   #7
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
11-5 seasons with a loss in the Wild Card round was the "Golden Era" of Chiefs football.

Sounds like the current Bills replaced with Divisional round
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:09 AM   #8
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Sounds like the current Bills replaced with Divisional round
At first it looked like a Shakespearean tragedy of football for Buffalo. They traded their potential ticket to a HoF QB in exchange for more picks and a starting corner. So they take a talented QB from a questionable college. And that looks like it works! They even get some regular season wins against the HoF QB!

But then the coordinator that seemed to get the maximum out of their QB gets hired elsewhere and then their QB starts to play like a Jackass. As in the TV show. "Hey I'm Josh Allen and this is Jackass," he says as he abandons the pocket on a scramble only to directly aim for contact with an outside linebacker for a gain of three yards.

BUT EVEN STILL it looked like that Buffalo had a good chance to slay the demon in their own castle... and then the kicker shanks a mid ranger hard right.

The fact there wasn't a massive spike in Erie County NY suicides says a lot about the apathy and/or mental fortitude of Bills fan.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:38 AM   #9
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
At first it looked like a Shakespearean tragedy of football for Buffalo. They traded their potential ticket to a HoF QB in exchange for more picks and a starting corner. So they take a talented QB from a questionable college. And that looks like it works! They even get some regular season wins against the HoF QB!

But then the coordinator that seemed to get the maximum out of their QB gets hired elsewhere and then their QB starts to play like a Jackass. As in the TV show. "Hey I'm Josh Allen and this is Jackass," he says as he abandons the pocket on a scramble only to directly aim for contact with an outside linebacker for a gain of three yards.

BUT EVEN STILL it looked like that Buffalo had a good chance to slay the demon in their own castle... and then the kicker shanks a mid ranger hard right.

The fact there wasn't a massive spike in Erie County NY suicides says a lot about the apathy and/or mental fortitude of Bills fan.
Couple this with how wretched the Sabres are and you have to wonder if Buffalo is just fandom hell.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:23 AM   #10
Starter

All I see is PATRIARCHY! Two millionaire men using their little sandwich-makers to settle a $1 "Trading Places" bet!
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:33 AM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

Moved to florida in 2010. Me and 2 other planet members found another 6 Chief fans to watch the games together. We are 2-14 watching on a TV that's 20 yards away from us with no sound. That was the bottom. It really really sucked. Fast forwad to our 3rd SB championship since the move. I now get to watch games with as many as we can cram into a place. Love living in this golden era of Chiefs football.

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 01:46 PM   #12
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Moved to florida in 2010. Me and 2 other planet members found another 6 Chief fans to watch the games together. We are 2-14 watching on a TV that's 20 yards away from us with no sound. That was the bottom. It really really sucked. Fast forwad to our 3rd SB championship since the move. I now get to watch games with as many as we can cram into a place. Love living in this golden era of Chiefs football.

If Jacksonville and Miami continue to underperform Arrowhead South may turn most of Florida Chiefs Red and Gold.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:01 PM   #13
YOU take YOUR seat

Chief Fan deserve this. Some of us been through decades of football purgatory
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 08:15 AM   #14
To the Game

What's crazy to me is that when I search for "chiefs super bowl highlights" on YT I have to choose which one I want to watch.
DRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-12-2024, 08:21 AM   #15
Live free or die hard

I think Matt Cassel (Howdy Doodie) and Herm (Squirmin) were the low points in my 20 years of Chiefs fandom.

Sometimes it's darkest before the dawn.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.