Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:44 PM   #736
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
are they(cardinals) even looking to trade Peterson though?
No and they never have been to this point. But never let the facts get in the way of a good rumor.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:44 PM   #737
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
He should've been thrown out last week for running half-way across the field to jack Watkins.

He hasn't gone full Peters, but he's clearly not in control.

I also don't like this new precedent where players just decide to demand trades because they don't like their team.

He comes off as a very entitled, selfish asshole.

It's just my opinion. I don't require 53 choirboys, but it IS a team game. I agreed with trading Peters, and didn't want Antonio Brown for the same reason I don't like Ramsey.
I think Chris is right here. In addition to Chris' points, Ramsey has laid hands on his Head Coach & has been suspended for threatening reporters. He is a "me first" player and an implosion waiting to happen. Would much rather see a trade for P. Peterson or another starting corner. (If Peterson were dealt: he could have the playbook mastered by the time his suspension is up & really help the Chiefs thru the tough part of their schedule and in the post-season.) I'm not sure the Chiefs want to depend too much on Claiborne considering his long injury history. JMHO
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:52 PM   #738
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
I think Chris is right here. In addition to Chris' points, Ramsey has laid hands on his Head Coach & has been suspended for threatening reporters. He is a "me first" player and an implosion waiting to happen. Would much rather see a trade for P. Peterson or another starting corner. (If Peterson were dealt: he could have the playbook mastered by the time his suspension is up & really help the Chiefs thru the tough part of their schedule and in the post-season.) I'm not sure the Chiefs want to depend too much on Claiborne considering his long injury history. JMHO
He's a me first player who is an all pro corner on a top 5 defense the past few years. He'll finally be on a winning team with a great coach, why would he have any issues?

Tom Brady yells at his coaches all the time, guess that makes him a me first shitty player/teammate too?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:54 PM   #739
Inmem 2.0

Antonio Brown and Randy Moss were me too first guys too. If you have the infrastructure in place you can take those kinda guys. I believe we do.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:01 AM   #740
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Tom Brady yells at his coaches all the time, guess that makes him a me first shitty player/teammate too?
Yelling and laying hands are two different things. Has Brady been suspended for threatening reporters? Is Brady demanding a trade? Has Brady called other players "trash" in national interviews? Has Ramsey won 6 Super Bowls? Apples and oranges.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 12:03 AM   #741
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Yelling and laying hands are two different things. Has Brady been suspended for threatening reporters? Is Brady demanding a trade? Has Brady called other players "trash" in national interviews? Has Ramsey won 6 Super Bowls? Apples and oranges.
When did Ramsey lay hands on the coach?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:06 AM   #742
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
When did Ramsey lay hands on the coach?
Their last game.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:07 AM   #743
In Search of a Life

Was a former scout with Reid in Philly

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:21 AM   #744
In Search of a Life

Well there are definitely a lot of guys with Chiefs connections that think this is a no brainer.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:26 AM   #745
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Their last game.
Wut? At what point for he lay hands on marrone?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:30 AM   #746
Pessimistically optimistic.

I won't believe anything I hear until I can get a confirmation that someone's family friend's dog's uncle saw Jalen Ramsey scoping out refrigerators at a Best Buy in Overland Park.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:32 AM   #747
Threepeat!

Quote:

https://nypost.com/2019/09/16/jaguar...-marrone-feud/
https://deadspin.com/doug-marrone-an...-at-1838130859
https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...jaguars-2019-9
https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...ntation/514090
Old 09-17-2019, 12:34 AM   #748
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Their last game.
I dont recall him touching him...
Old 09-17-2019, 12:35 AM   #749
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
He didn't. Never touched him that I could find. Also, Marrone was in the wrong, fwiw.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 12:37 AM   #750
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
In what possible way does he "appear to shove" Marrone there? It's actually clear there was no meaningful contact at all.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.