Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-03-2024, 09:00 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Funny that you say that because I've always thought it's way easier to run on the pavement than it is on the "dread"mill. I also go way faster on the road when running a comparable pace. Not sure why, maybe it's because I started running on the road instead of the treadmill.
I checked a couple reddit running threads and the sentiment was pretty much a mixed bag. Half felt the way you do and the other half said outdoors is definitely tougher.

I tend to think it's probably dependent on what you were saying, whether you started or your primary setting in outside or not.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2024, 06:06 PM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Funny that you say that because I've always thought it's way easier to run on the pavement than it is on the "dread"mill. I also go way faster on the road when running a comparable pace. Not sure why, maybe it's because I started running on the road instead of the treadmill.

The treadmill is much softer; allows you to heel strike and bounce without incurring shin splints or other injuries. Also, it pulls your feet back with every stride, so you have to use less energy to run a particular speed.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:05 PM   #4
Threepeat!

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:10 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Doc says I broke EVERY bone in BOTH feet! If this thread gets 1,000 posts I'll post the x-rays!! Let's GOO!!!!!!!!
As a former Cross Country runner in High School, shin splints was a common thing. I'd guess you'de look similar to Cotton off the sitcom, King of the Hill. "I gots no shins"
Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefaholic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:14 AM   #6
Veteran

I know loads of runners and don't know any that think outside running is easier.. a few don't like treadmill running, but all say the treadmill is easier.

Apart from the obvious stuff, like weather conditions, half of the problem people have with running distances is pacing. The treadmill does that for you, it won't let you **** yourself over by starting too fast because you are in a crowd at a start line.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2024, 07:28 PM   #7
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I know loads of runners and don't know any that think outside running is easier.. a few don't like treadmill running, but all say the treadmill is easier.

Apart from the obvious stuff, like weather conditions, half of the problem people have with running distances is pacing. The treadmill does that for you, it won't let you **** yourself over by starting too fast because you are in a crowd at a start line.
I hate the treadmill. Too ****ing boring, and if you run like Pacheco you're liable for any damages
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 11:41 AM   #8
MVP

Did anyone notify Ubeja Vontell?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:48 AM   #9
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Did anyone notify Ubeja Vontell?
Lmao I'll send an email to his ghost
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:26 PM   #10
Veteran

Lol
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:33 PM   #11
Veteran

Is the thought of carcosa posting his x-rays making anyone else horny or is it just me
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:26 PM   #12
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Is the thought of carcosa posting his x-rays making anyone else horny or is it just me
Me to
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 09:58 PM   #13
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
I was Hornee thinking about that coyote lmao
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 10:04 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

LFG!
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2024, 09:58 AM   #15
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Doc says I broke EVERY bone in BOTH feet! If this thread gets 1,000 posts I'll post the x-rays!! Let's GOO!!!!!!!!
How are your foot bones now