Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2021, 01:29 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Pro Day Updates

Thought this was a good place to put this stuff.

Eric Stokes CB Georgia. 6’1” and has excellent speed

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:39 AM   #241
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol so now I've showed a scouting report stating that Leatherwood is a natural lt and good in space ..hopefully you can quit yapping about him being a "guard only" in the nfl...sorry i had to shut down your flawed notion but it is what it is .
I appreciate the effort - I've now seen at least one person say it. So I stand corrected on that point.

That being said, it still doesn't discount all of the others.

There are definitely question marks about Leatherwood. Just looking at the Pauline report you posted, look at the teams that might be interested. Outside of the Bears, all of those teams have a way different view of tackles than Andy Reid does.

But again, I asked you to find one and you did.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 11:40 AM   #242
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
You guys all know a ton of stuff, what is the likely draft position for Tulsa LB Zaven Collins?
I don't think anybody really knows. I've seen him go anywhere from around 25 to 55.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:44 PM   #243
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
You guys all know a ton of stuff, what is the likely draft position for Tulsa LB Zaven Collins?
25-40 would be my guess.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 01:20 PM   #244
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
25-40 would be my guess.
Thanks. I'll be honest, I'd like to see him line up behind Jones and Reed, and wouldn't be pissed to see that at 31. He looks like somebody that could bully TEs in coverage and crack skulls in the run.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-02-2021, 03:13 PM   #245
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:23 PM   #246
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yikes, looks slow with all these boosted times.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:27 PM   #247
Most Valuable Villain

So many Irish players I want this year.

Notre Dame TE Tommy Tremble ran a 4.59 40-yard dash at his pro day workout.

Tremble (6'3/241) ran a phenomenal 40-yard dash in addition to a 36.5" vertical jump and 10'2" broad jump. He weighed in a little light for a blocking TE at 241 pounds but posted a top notch 8.8 RAS. While Tremble has NFL size and pedigree, he was used in a fullback/H-back role in 2020 where his blocking acumen was featured. Tremble doesn't have the flashy receiving stats to make NFL draftniks salivate, but he can block with the best of them and projects as a Day 2, in-line tight end prospect.

Notre Dame DL Adetodunbo Ogundeji ran a 4.71 second 40-yard dash at his pro day workout.

Ogundeji (6'4/269) also posted a vertical jump of 36 1/2", a broad jump of 10", a shuttle of 4.65 seconds and a 3-Cone of 7.19 seconds. After starting just one of the 13 games in which he appeared in 2019, has stepped into a leadership role for the Notre Dame defense. A team captain, the senior defensive lineman has started each of the Fighting Irish's games this season and has accounted for 14 total tackles (3.5 for loss), 3.5 sacks, five quarterback hurries and one fumble recovery in eight games. Ogundeji has been given a fifth-round grade by Pro Football Network's Tony Pauline.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2021, 04:01 AM   #248
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:46 AM   #249
Andy Reid Supporter

Tommy Tremble going a lot earlier than people think. I’ve heard Miller, McShay and Riddick all say that everyone in the league loves that guy.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:02 AM   #250
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Tommy Tremble going a lot earlier than people think. I’ve heard Miller, McShay and Riddick all say that everyone in the league loves that guy.
He’s a TE that loves to block and has untapped receiving potential. Of course they love him.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:28 PM   #251
Starter

I fear a few trade ups right in front of us where guys we like gets snatched
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:55 PM   #252
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yikes, looks slow with all these boosted times.
Watch him play. He isn't slow.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-05-2021, 02:29 PM   #253
Most Valuable Villain

Old 04-05-2021, 02:31 PM   #254
In Search of a Life

Yea Harris has some insane measurables.

Would be a great day 3 pick for us.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2021, 03:54 PM   #255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea Harris has some insane measurables.

Would be a great day 3 pick for us.
that's mad quicks for a guy that tall.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.