Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2021, 01:29 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Pro Day Updates

Thought this was a good place to put this stuff.

Eric Stokes CB Georgia. 6’1” and has excellent speed

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:40 PM   #226
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Scouts didn't say Niang would play guard, Veach did. And he said "to start out" primarily because at the time, we had Fish and Mitch. Niang is a prototype tackle, both in terms of measurables as well as technique.

Leatherwood is not. And it isn't about his pro day, it's about his film. He's got lower body issues, poor center, and doesn't move well. He's going to get abused on the edge by NFL speed rushers. He's not an NFL left tackle, especially not in an Andy Reid offense.
Er VEACH WAS A SCOUT!!...so whats the difference?? And once again you're projecting what a few "scouts" have said...does he have stuff to work on?? Sure..but to write him off after having a successful college career at LT for a powerhouse like bama just doesn't make sense to me...also i've read scouting reports hailing him as an LT with big upside and solid footwork..so clearly some folks disagree with your notion.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:12 PM   #227
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
First rd bound

4.38 Timed Pro Day is really a 4.48 at the combine. And he looks like a mid to low 4-forty kinda guy.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:17 PM   #228
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Er VEACH WAS A SCOUT!!...so whats the difference?? And once again you're projecting what a few "scouts" have said...does he have stuff to work on?? Sure..but to write him off after having a successful college career at LT for a powerhouse like bama just doesn't make sense to me...also i've read scouting reports hailing him as an LT with big upside and solid footwork..so clearly some folks disagree with your notion.
I'd like to read a scouting report that hail him as a LT with big upside.

Please post.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:18 PM   #229
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Er VEACH WAS A SCOUT!!...so whats the difference??
Veach the General Manager, not Veach the scout, said Niang would start out his career at guard because that's where he fit best AT THE TIME.

It has nothing to do with what Veach thinks his upside and eventual position might be.

You surely can't be serious with this.

There'a big difference between situational thinking and long-term plans.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:42 PM   #230
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
I'd like to read a scouting report that hail him as a LT with big upside.

Please post.
I'm currently on my phone whilst doing a workout on my treadmill. But check out profootballnetwork.com and look for Alex Leatherwood's scouting report. You can google it too. They say "he's a NATURAL LT with solid footwork who can move in space"...so somebody is telling porkies
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-01-2021, 02:48 PM   #231
MVP

because of the weird plague year, there is a LOT less consensus then is typical.

Guys are being rated ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Half seasons, no seasons, lockdowns, all of that has evidently really affected scouting. I'm seeing guys in mocks as first rounders, but in the mock machines in the 3rd or 4th rounds. All over the place.

The first dozen or so guys all tend to go in that first dozen spots more or less, and everything else is kind of a crapshoot.

It will all depend on what Veach and his scouts think. The draft is going to be WILD, and anyone who thinks they have a handle on it beforehand are going to look foolish.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:36 PM   #232
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I'm currently on my phone whilst doing a workout on my treadmill. But check out profootballnetwork.com and look for Alex Leatherwood's scouting report. You can google it too. They say "he's a NATURAL LT with solid footwork who can move in space"...so somebody is telling porkies
You might want to read the end of their scouting report, where they talk about why he'll go to a team that values versatility because they might want to move him to GUARD.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/a...ensive-tackle/
Old 04-01-2021, 05:29 PM   #233
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:41 PM   #234
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
You might want to read the end of their scouting report, where they talk about why he'll go to a team that values versatility because they might want to move him to GUARD.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/a...ensive-tackle/
Oh..you mean like the Chiefs "MIGHT" have moved Niang to guard?? the fact is you thought i was lying when i told you they said HE'S A NATURAL LT AND GOOD IN SPACE and that's all I needed to see thank you .

The bottom line is Leatherwood has the measurables and the experience to play LT in the NFL and that's all that matters.
Old 04-02-2021, 08:39 AM   #235
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Oh..you mean like the Chiefs "MIGHT" have moved Niang to guard?? the fact is you thought i was lying when i told you they said HE'S A NATURAL LT AND GOOD IN SPACE and that's all I needed to see thank you .

The bottom line is Leatherwood has the measurables and the experience to play LT in the NFL and that's all that matters.

I never said you were lying. I said I hadn't read a scouting report that said what you said.

And as for Niang, I see you're completely willing to ignore context.

You were doing so well, too!
Old 04-02-2021, 09:17 AM   #236
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

I never said you were lying. I said I hadn't read a scouting report that said what you said.

And as for Niang, I see you're completely willing to ignore context.

You were doing so well, too!
Lol so now I've showed a scouting report stating that Leatherwood is a natural lt and good in space ..hopefully you can quit yapping about him being a "guard only" in the nfl...sorry i had to shut down your flawed notion but it is what it is .
Old 04-02-2021, 09:25 AM   #237
Andy Reid Supporter

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 09:55 AM   #238
Generational Player

Quote:
Lol so now I've showed a scouting report stating that Leatherwood is a natural lt and good in space ..hopefully you can quit yapping about him being a "guard only" in the nfl...sorry i had to shut down your flawed notion but it is what it is .

There are going to be lots of players that people insist can play tackle that will be guards only and there are also guys that people thought were best at guard that will excel at tackle.

This happens every year.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 10:04 AM   #239
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2021, 11:17 AM   #240
BAMF!

You guys all know a ton of stuff, what is the likely draft position for Tulsa LB Zaven Collins?
bowener has disabled reputation