Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2022, 10:39 AM  
DeadPunisher

Priest Holmes - NFL Deep Dive

So, since Priest is going to be banging the drum this weekend, I thought I would share this video from my phone.

I think if Darrell Williams scores a rushing TD on Sunday, he is should honor Holmes by doing the Priest Slide into the end zone.

https://youtu.be/ufKojy1du6g

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-15-2022, 11:40 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

PH should be in the HOF. Best of his era.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 12:17 PM   #3
Veteran

Nice post.

Always loved watching him play.

Amazing.

They should show that video to the HOF committee.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2022, 12:46 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

1) It's easy to forget how good Priest was. We basically took him and that offense for granted back then for how they kept us in games and covered up how awful those defenses were

B) Carl Peterson was a goddamned ego maniac and an asshole
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 12:49 PM   #5
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Priest Freaking Holmes, a true Chiefs Legend. He was so fun to watch play.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 01:08 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
PH should be in the HOF. Best of his era.
I do not know if he has the stats to make it in the Hall of Fame but I will say that it is bullshit Terrell Davis got in mainly because of his Superbowl wins
ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 01:24 PM   #7
**** the Raiders

That was a fun [re]watch. Priest will always be one of my all time favorite Chiefs.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 01:26 PM   #8
Mahomes Dynasty

Priest was fantastic. I remember when FFL really started to blow up during that time, and I was living in CoMo with a bunch of Chiefs/Rams fans. It was always fun fighting over who was gonna draft Priest and Faulk.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-15-2022, 02:06 PM   #9
Veteran

I was kinda upset when my grandma bought me a PH jersey that draped like a dress when I was so young.. now I'm thankful since I can still wear it!
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-15-2022, 02:38 PM   #10
Rookie

Thanks for the video.
That brought back a lot of great memories.
Priest "freaking" Holmes!
Romeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRomeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRomeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRomeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRomeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRomeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRomeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRomeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRomeo64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-15-2022, 02:45 PM   #11
King Shit of **** Mountain

A signed Holmes jersey has been my game day attire for the past 3 years. It's got a pretty good record.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 02:48 PM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
That was a fun [re]watch. Priest will always be one of my all time favorite Chiefs.
It was cool, but also depressing. All that talent and they still didn't win a goddamn thing.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 03:01 PM   #13
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It was cool, but also depressing. All that talent and they still didn't win a goddamn thing.
Yeah, while watching it I was just trying to focus on his individual achievements and block out the rest of it. I would have bet the house we were SB bound in 2003 (thankfully I didn't have a house to bet). And the video left out Priest's only fumble of the season in that playoff loss. It was (is) hard to be mad at him when he put up a historic season with only the one fumble. But that one and only fumble came at the worst possible time.

Ultimately though - ****ing _efense. There was absolutely no reason he, nor the rest of the offense should have had to have been the epitome of perfection. One. ****ing. Stop.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 03:19 PM   #14
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Yeah, while watching it I was just trying to focus on his individual achievements and block out the rest of it. I would have bet the house we were SB bound in 2003 (thankfully I didn't have a house to bet). And the video left out Priest's only fumble of the season in that playoff loss. It was (is) hard to be mad at him when he put up a historic season with only the one fumble. But that one and only fumble came at the worst possible time.

Ultimately though - ****ing _efense. There was absolutely no reason he, nor the rest of the offense should have had to have been the epitome of perfection. One. ****ing. Stop.
I think if we'd faced anybody else in the playoffs that year but those hellspawn Colts we'd have advanced. They were the only team capable of going punch for punch with us.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2022, 04:05 PM   #15
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Priest and that offensive line trich jasons dunn where fit each other
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.