Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2024, 08:22 PM   #2
Fish are scared of me

There is a fault line up there that was the basis of the earthquake. Other than that, the national guard has been mobilized for the eclipse and we're being told to have a 3 day food and water supply at hand for the eclipse that should last 4 minutes.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:01 PM   #3
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
She’s the queen of crazy bitches…
Would you tongue punch her fart box?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 02:44 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post

You know, she does have a point....

https://nypost.com/2024/04/05/real-e...nal-golf-club/

Spoiler!
I need to point out that the same posters that lose their shit and mass report posts with any small reference to politics in the Lounge have been strangely silent on this post. So weird.

[img]
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 05:33 PM   #5
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I need to point out that the same posters that lose their shit and mass report posts with any small reference to politics in the Lounge have been strangely silent on this post. So weird.
What I find odd is that many people pick a religion and then study it to really understand it.

Is it just me or does that sound backwards? I'd kinda' like to know the whole point before making any promises or signing any contracts...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 05:53 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
What I find odd is that many people pick a religion and then study it to really understand it.

Is it just me or does that sound backwards? I'd kinda' like to know the whole point before making any promises or signing any contracts...
Yeah, that makes sense. But then everyone would be atheists.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 06:51 PM   #7
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, that makes sense. But then everyone would be atheists.
Well, at least non-denominational.

I'm in that muddy soup somewhere.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 06:31 PM   #8
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

Of course, there's another group that doesn't have any real desire to read much about/study it even after selecting it.

But your point stands.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 06:51 PM   #9
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Of course, there's another group that doesn't have any real desire to read much about/study it even after selecting it.

But your point stands.
All groups have posers...
Old 04-05-2024, 08:23 PM   #10
GDT Contributor

Let’s hope…
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:31 PM   #11
MVP

I have a dog and a cat…living in the same house!
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:34 PM   #12
Ultrabanned

I just jerked off twice and flung my loads into my neighbor's mailbox. Pretty sure this will keep my family safe from Sasquatch and the aliens.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 09:12 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I just jerked off twice and flung my loads into my neighbor's mailbox. Pretty sure this will keep my family safe from Sasquatch and the aliens.
I’ve been having issues with sasquatches. I’m going to give this is a try.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 09:04 PM   #14
Politically Incorrect

Vacation horror as ‘drunk’ son, 20, jumps from Royal Caribbean cruise in front of family
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 09:11 PM   #15
Thread I will end you.......

9. cannibal gangs in Haiti
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.