Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2024, 03:32 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Trey Hendrickson wants out of Cincinnati

It was a good run while it lasted

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:12 PM   #46
Fan since 1997

Bungholes' strength last year was their D Line. Losing Reader and maybe Hendrickson, that will have an effect. Their secondary was shaky last year with the departures of their two starting safeties. What makes this great is that they need help in all three areas: OL, DL and eventually WR. So, they have to pick and choose what works best with their first pick. They will have holes, regardless. A soft reboot incoming, like the BuffaLOL team.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:13 PM   #47
I'll be back.

i wanna see burrow broken and bleeding next season
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:15 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

Hendrickson isn't going anywhere though.

They won't trade him, and he'll be disgruntled probably, but he'll play.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:15 PM   #49
Choco Favre

Clayster has the right idea
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:16 PM   #50
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Clayster has the right idea
i'm going to open the 2024 season trailer with the PaTerminator walking over the skulls of broken quarterbacks.

welcome to the future bitches
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:20 PM   #51
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
i don't think Buffalo is quite dead yet. The AFC East is still Buffalo, a soft-ass frontrunning Miami squad, the dysfunctional Jets and the very clearly irrelevant Patriots.

So they can/should sneak into the playoffs on the back of a soft division. And once there, they have the 2nd best QB in the league and thus a puncher's chance.
i think miami takes the east

buffalo is going to be like mid-career elway broncos, with josh allen dragging a shit squad to the playoffs before getting dicked down in the first round
Old 04-24-2024, 09:25 PM   #52
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i think miami takes the east

buffalo is going to be like mid-career elway broncos, with josh allen dragging a shit squad to the playoffs before getting dicked down in the first round
If Tua can't demonstrate an ability to just be average in shitty weather, I don't think they can get it to the finish line.

You can't start much hotter than they started last season and they STILL spit the bit. That loss to Buffalo in week 18 last year was just so damn bad. They just cannot lose that game and have me take you seriously.

Prove that was the fluke and we'll talk. But until they do, they're just going to be all sizzle and no steak to me. And it's not something they can prove at all until November and beyond.

There are just too many red flags around those guys. Their coach, their QB, their defensive talent/health. Their OL. It's a tough team to put faith in.

As I say when I'm playing outfield - "Make 'em burn ya..."

Doesn't mean they won't occasionally do it. But I'm gonna make them make me look like a dick first before I start playing nearer the track.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:26 PM   #53
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If Tua can't demonstrate an ability to just be average in shitty weather, I don't think they can get it to the finish line.

You can't start much hotter than they started last season and they STILL spit the bit. That loss to Buffalo in week 18 last year was just so damn bad. They just cannot lose that game and have me take you seriously.

Prove that was the fluke and we'll talk. But until they do, they're just going to be all sizzle and no steak to me. And it's not something they can prove at all until November and beyond.

There are just too many red flags around those guys. Their coach, their QB, their defensive talent/health. Their OL. It's a tough team to put faith in.

As I say when I'm playing outfield - "Make 'em burn ya..."

Doesn't mean they won't occasionally do it. But I'm gonna make them make me look like a dick first before I start playing nearer the track.
If they were healthy they likely win the East last year.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:30 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i'm going to open the 2024 season trailer with the PaTerminator walking over the skulls of broken quarterbacks.

welcome to the future bitches
Oh were it only the QBs he breaks...

That dude has gotten into the heads of punters, for ****'s sake. WRs grip the ball too tight knowing how important every 1st down is and then spend entire off-seasons getting into their own heads. OL jump from their stances because they know one punt may be one too many if there's anything on the line (but only after they poke the bear in the week before the game because they don't ever ****ing learn).

Defenders have night terrors.

Brady might be - might be - the only guy I've ever seen that has so thoroughly brain-wormed vast swaths of the NFL like Mahomes has. He's ****ed up GMs for cryin' out loud. Owners have signed off on 9 figure abomination contracts all in the hopes they can beat the guy ONCE. I still think they changed the damn rules hoping to slow him down and all he did was use them to win. Again.

I'm not sure merely stepping on QB skulls even comes close to the impact that guy has had on this league.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:32 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
If they were healthy they likely win the East last year.
With an offense that effectively was completely healthy they lost to the Titans in week 14 and then lost to Baltimore scoring 19 and Buffalo scoring 14.

Win any one of those games and they win the East.

No excuses. They had it on their racket and choked it away.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:06 PM   #56
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
That's if Mike Brown does the smart thing and actually recoups some good trade value when players want out.

Instead he's gonna hold on, have a low morale locker room, not gonna win big, and then be left with a big ol shit sandwich.
Ownership there can’t have nice things. Inevitable shitshow.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:08 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
With the way their GM addresses their OLine they clearly want him to be on the Luck career track.
And that's why the Chiefs need to draft OL in the first round of the draft and hopefully not move up many positions to get one. Look at Burrows career and see what awaits Mahomes if they don't address this.

Mahomes in the SB with Tampa still haunts me you don't want that happening again.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-25-2024, 01:04 AM   #58
SuperBowl or bust

The Carson Palmer Bengals never won shit, either.

Carson Palmer - Joe Burrow
Chad Johnson - Jamaar Chase
TJ Houzmanzadeh - Tee Higgins
Rudy Johnson - Joe Mixon
Justin Smith - Trey Hendrickson

Pretty similar core.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 05:39 AM   #59
MVP

Bears repeating….the Bengals r faulked!

Last edited by RaidersOftheCellar; 04-25-2024 at 09:49 PM..
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:42 AM   #60
Changes pants while driving

Dude looks like he is jacked up on steroids and Mountsin Dew.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.