Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-14-2020, 05:18 PM   #2161
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Thanks, wish I could have done more. Not even sure if he can get some of these in KC. Hope I'm not turning him on to something he doesn't have access to.
I know for a fact we have Eagle Rare and I'm pretty sure we have the Craig Barrel proof too. Dont know about the other 2 I havent looked obviously.

Do you recommend trying all of these neat or will something like the Elijah Craig barrel proof need a splash of water or a single cube?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 05:33 PM   #2162
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I know for a fact we have Eagle Rare and I'm pretty sure we have the Craig Barrel proof too. Dont know about the other 2 I havent looked obviously.

Do you recommend trying all of these neat or will something like the Elijah Craig barrel proof need a splash of water or a single cube?
Those bottles are 4oz each. I'd take the one's that are full and drink half neat, the other with water or a cube.

But that's just me. I'd at least take a sip of each neat and then enjoy as you normally would.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 05:45 PM   #2163
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Those are some SOLID gets Titty. You are a damn good man, OTW!
Three of those a readily available in KC the Wathen's may take some legwork but is seen around town. Take a look around Hyvee's Liquor shop they often have it if you enjoy it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:07 PM   #2164
In Search of a Life

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAL96FnH...=1175s2mcrp7s7

Wish my shelves looked like this
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:15 PM   #2165
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd be happy with one bottle from the bottom shelf, assuming the Eagle Rare is the 17 year.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:36 PM   #2166
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, but is he collecting or is he drinking? Those bottles are all full!

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 06:49 PM   #2167
MVP

For "Proof" I keep Booker's on hand but it's getting stupid where I am
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:52 PM   #2168
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
For "Proof" I keep Booker's on hand but it's getting stupid where I am
I really enjoyed the bottle of "Kitchen Table" I had.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:06 PM   #2169
MVP

Just picked up barrel picks of eagle rare and buffalo trace today. Two of my favorites
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:41 PM   #2170
Inmem 2.0

Debating trying a few of those samples tonight after all. Not like I have anything else to do #quarantinelife
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:53 PM   #2171
Diablo Negro

I know this isn't really a scotch thread but a friend at work gave me a bottle of Balvenie DoubleWood 12 year. Had had it years ago and didn't care for it a lot and that was when I was huge into scotch. I drink way more bourbon nowadays.

Long story short, its tasting damn tasty tonight, maybe because it was free.

Cheers.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 08:17 PM   #2172
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I know this isn't really a scotch thread but a friend at work gave me a bottle of Balvenie DoubleWood 12 year. Had had it years ago and didn't care for it a lot and that was when I was huge into scotch. I drink way more bourbon nowadays.

Cheers.
I am not into scotch much but Doublewood is probably my favorite and it resembles bourbon taste in many respects. It's one of the only scotch offerings I'll keep on hand.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 08:42 PM   #2173
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I am not into scotch much but Doublewood is probably my favorite and it resembles bourbon taste in many respects. It's one of the only scotch offerings I'll keep on hand.
Well that may explain why I like it now since I drink more bourbon than scotch.

Thanks Lew. If you need any tips on your benchpress form look me up at www.keepyourhealsplanted.com.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:14 PM   #2174
Inmem 2.0

Started on the EH Taylor. This is very impressive seems like the first half second of a sip doesnt taste like much then I get almost a mixture of a wheaty nut taste, then it gets warm and boom a tangerine orangesh taste. Definitely has more character than the shit I usually drink lol. This is a good one to sip on.
Old 05-14-2020, 09:32 PM   #2175
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Cheers.
The DW 12 is a really great Scotch in that $50-60 range. Probably one of the best. If you like it and ever want to branch out I'd say the Cragganmore 12 and the Glenmorangie 10 would be worth a flyer. Similar profile to the DoubleWood but more mature is the Bowmore Darkest, but it's about $15-20 more.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.