Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 08:41 AM   #826
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
On a more random note, I noticed today Titans fans freaking out all over Twitter because they promoted a couple of coordinators from within they don’t like and are all really pissed off. I saw some say their GM sucks, some say they think this next season will be Vrabel’s last.

This is a team that was in the playoffs each of the last two years and the AFCCG just last year.

Can’t take what we have for granted. And Chiefs fans know it better than anybody, but sometimes it’s easy to forget how hard it is to be at the top of this league. Mahomes and Reid have spoiled us in some ways. Feeling grateful to have an unconditional love for this team right now. And this really is just the beginning in all likelihood.
Chiefs fans freaked out when Andy Reid promoted "a goddamn RB coach!" to be the OC of a high-flying passing attack.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 10:21 AM   #827
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Hope this happens in the SB...

God, I hope not. We lost that game 38-10. That play was our only TD on the day.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 10:22 AM   #828
I missed '69!

I realize the Bucs receivers are better than the Bills overall but if we blanket them the same way I just can’t see their offense consistently moving the ball. Brady uses a lot of loft ball timing routes to avoid getting hit. And he doesn’t have Allen’s mobility. Their defense would need to have a 49er performance to have a chance. Just don’t see it.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 10:54 AM   #829
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
I realize the Bucs receivers are better than the Bills overall but if we blanket them the same way I just can’t see their offense consistently moving the ball. Brady uses a lot of loft ball timing routes to avoid getting hit. And he doesn’t have Allen’s mobility. Their defense would need to have a 49er performance to have a chance. Just don’t see it.
The only way I think they could is if they contain Mahomes in the pocket as good as a team possibly can. Consistent pressure on the edge AND up the middle while also not letting him get out to scramble. Their secondary won’t be able to hold up long.

I would argue it is as much if not more important that they simply keep Mahomes inside the pocket than to consistently pressure him. Cause some of our biggest plays could result from him being forced to throw on the move.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:31 AM   #830
Settle this once and forever

Quote:

I was at this game! It was my first NFL game. I literally have no recollection of this play. We got our asses pounded by a shitty Bucs team and I think my brain just deleted it to save me..

The only things I remember from that day was Justin Houston had an interception pretty early on and a Chiefs fan I was sitting next to yelling out "Hey, Romeo, you SUCK!"

I was wearing shorts and a tank top and still sweating my ass off in the middle of October. **** that day.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:40 AM   #831
Andy Reid Supporter

Thinking of our defensive matchups.

Mike Evans-Breeland and rotate Fenton
Chris Godwin-Ward and rotate Fenton
Scotty Miller-probably put Sneed on him and rotate with Landlord

The big problem is Gronk and Brate. Gronk is good for a couple of big plays a game even though he’s slow now and Brate is a great 2nd TE. I’d imagine we’ll see lots of Dirty Dan with Thornhill covering deep.

Spags is gonna blitz the **** out of Tom. If we get up early I think Spags will be grinning ear to ear.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:47 AM   #832
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
First time seeing that.

Remember catching the Saints OT win that season... a real bright spot.

The Chiefs had 3 games that season where their leading passer didn't have over 100 yards, and 7 others where they didn't hit 200.

How times of changed.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:57 AM   #833
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Tampa Bay has an NFL football team?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:04 PM   #834
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

The big problem is Gronk and Brate. Gronk is good for a couple of big plays a game even though he’s slow now and Brate is a great 2nd TE. I’d imagine we’ll see lots of Dirty Dan with Thornhill covering deep.

Spags is gonna blitz the **** out of Tom. If we get up early I think Spags will be grinning ear to ear.
Thornhill’s uptick in quality play is so huge cause when he’s right, he can keep a lid on the defense by himself at times. Allows us to do more single high looks, lets HB and Sorensen play in ways which fit them best.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:24 PM   #835
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

What about Brown?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:31 PM   #836
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
What about Brown?
Right now, AB hasn't practiced, and is questionable, iirc. If he practices next week, we'll all have to revisit how to defend AB.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:59 PM   #837
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So Jordan Whitehead one of Tampa's safeties has an issue with his labrum and "other shoulder issues" and says he's playing.

Good luck dude you'll be a 1 armed man out there.
I had a torn labrum in my hip...it was absolutely useless. You're right about him being a one armed man out there. I just wonder if any player with one arm is really better to have out there than his the 2nd string player with both hands.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-30-2021, 01:17 PM   #838
Would an idiot do that?

Airport trash talk.... it's a long two weeks.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 01:22 PM   #839
I’m a Mahomo!

My 12 year old neighbor just explained to me why the Chiefs are going to win next Sunday.

The rematches have all been won by the team who won the first matchup:

Buccaneers beat the Packers in the regular season & won again in the rematch. Chiefs beat the Bills in the regular season & won again in the rematch.

Chiefs beat the Buccaneers in the regular season & will win again in the rematch.

Simple
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 01:23 PM   #840
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
My 12 year old neighbor just explained to me why the Chiefs are going to win next Sunday.

The rematches have all been won by the team who won the first matchup:

Buccaneers beat the Packers in the regular season & won again in the rematch. Chiefs beat the Bills in the regular season & won again in the rematch.

Chiefs beat the Buccaneers in the regular season & will win again in the rematch.

Simple
Hard to argue against. KC will have prettier uniforms too.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.