Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:19 PM   #1576
MVP

I cant wait to win this so we can get back to our normally scheduled air fryers.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 03:22 PM   #1577
In Search of a Life

May god have mercy on the Bucs...... Clark gonna have his best game ever

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:22 PM   #1578
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Who made you the owner of this forum and the keeper of truth...tiny internet man with grandiose delusions of importance.

I'm sure I'm not the only that doesn't give a flying shit what you think...oh and your football takes suck too.

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:24 PM   #1579
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
May god have mercy on the Bucs...... Clark gonna have his best game ever

Uh oh.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 03:26 PM   #1580

Brady gonna throw at least 3 INT's....Our front 4 are simply too physical. They're gonna shit talk 'em, hit him and frustrate him into throwing up some of those jump ball ducks.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:33 PM   #1581
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 03:33 PM   #1582
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:38 PM   #1583
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Kansas City has shit for celebrity “fans.”

Paul Rudd- used to be a Steelers fan, didn’t associate with Chiefs or Royals until they became competitive again.

Eric Stonestreet- Dodgers fan and had nothing to do with KC until the Royals won it all.

Rob Riggle- Chiefs, Redskins and Seahawks fan.

They’re all fair weather, bandwagon fans. **** them all
Old 02-04-2021, 03:39 PM   #1584
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Who made you the owner of this forum and the keeper of truth...tiny internet man with grandiose delusions of importance.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't give a flying shit what you think...oh and your football takes suck too.

I have never attacked people on this site for their opinions about football... or down voted anyone I didnt agree with.

See...that what's entertaining contrasting view points actually looks like in the real world...not trying to force everyone into a narrow microcosm of narcissistic infantile fantasy.
Funny, you attacked people in the same post you said you haven't.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 03:49 PM   #1585
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Brady gonna throw at least 3 INT's....Our front 4 are simply too physical. They're gonna shit talk 'em, hit him and frustrate him into throwing up some of those jump ball ducks.
Idk about INT numbers but my gut feeling right now is the main takeaway post game will be the Chiefs defense finally getting all of the love it hasn’t received the past two years.

Spags knows how to play Brady, we have a Jones to manufacture easy pressure up the middle, and all the other guys up front step up in the big, physical matchups playing assignment sound and aggressively. The secondary is obviously as good as ever right now too.

They’re going to make Brady move around way more than he’d like, and they’re going to hit him a lot more than he’d like.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:49 PM   #1586
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Funny, you attacked people in the same post you said you haven't.
I made a deliberate exception for this dildo...that twat goes around trying to rally a crowd against certain people that he disagrees with...and baits them into an argument.

It's coward herd tactic...it's not the first time he's pulled this shit on me.

Dude is ****ing lame..and I forget about him until he tries it again.

If you dont agree with him he screams like an infant... would be interesting to see how many people he has down voted. I have down voted zero people in 9 years...even this douche.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:50 PM   #1587

Quote:
I made a deliberate exception for this dildo...that twat goes around trying to rally a crowd against certain people that he disagrees with...and baits them into an argument.

It's coward herd tactic...it's not the first time he's pulled this shit on me.

Dude is ****ing lame..and I forget about him until he tries it again.

If you dont agree with him he screams like an infant..
wait for the edit.....this guy can never complete a thought the first time around.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:54 PM   #1588

Quote:
No. All i do is remind everyone of the dumb shit you oh-so-proudly post.

You know, like the NFL will force the Raiders into the playoffs in 2020...and 2019...and 2018.

Or things like, Andy Reid self sabotages his team into losses for his NFL masters.

See....i don't MAKE you post anything. You post it yourself. Then we all have a good chuckle. And then when you get all inflated and ranty i remind you of how horribly wrong you've been.

Then you get pissy. And then i laugh some more. Like right now.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:55 PM   #1589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
wait for the edit.....this guy can never complete a thought the first time around.
Quote:
would be interesting to see how many people he has down voted. I have down voted zero people in 9 years...even this douche.
There's the edit!
Old 02-04-2021, 04:00 PM   #1590

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Idk about INT numbers but my gut feeling right now is the main takeaway post game will be the Chiefs defense finally getting all of the love it hasn’t received the past two years.

Spags knows how to play Brady, we have a Jones to manufacture easy pressure up the middle, and all the other guys up front step up in the big, physical matchups playing assignment sound and aggressively. The secondary is obviously as good as ever right now too.

They’re going to make Brady move around way more than he’d like, and they’re going to hit him a lot more than he’d like.
Completely agree. I felt the same way heading into the playoffs as well.

When i look at this matchup it's hard for me to see the Buccs moving the ball consistently. Its nice to see our secondary getting the credit they deserve, but i still don't think they're recognized enough nationally. I think the casual fan still thinks we don't have a defense.

I can easily see this thing turning into a blowout. Especially if the Chiefs score early and often and put Tom in a hole.