Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 05:13 PM   #16531
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Those meatballs look legit. Need to get on my smoker game and give that a go.
Yeah man, I go about 40-45 mins @ 250F or 145F internal with a chunk of wood. Gives it an additional layer of flavor and a nice crust.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 06:19 PM   #16532
Supporter

Finally got out of the field for a minute.

Did some smash burgers.

Not the best execution, they were trying to stick to the spatula when I smashed them. I think I should have had them in the fridge after I made the balls. That and the wife didn’t tell me we had no buns, but I got a good toast on the bread…errr toast.

The roasted pablanos are the cheat code here. Goddamn they’re good.

As always, KCU deserves all credit for Bovine Bold.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:15 PM   #16533
Mod Team

Those burgers need a side of TOAST!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:24 AM   #16534
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Did some smash burgers.

Not the best execution, they were trying to stick to the spatula when I smashed them. I think I should have had them in the fridge after I made the balls. That and the wife didn’t tell me we had no buns, but I got a good toast on the bread…errr toast.

I use parchment paper on top when I smash mine.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:44 PM   #16535
Retired Bearcat

Quote:

Did some smash burgers.

What the hell with strawberries?

I was getting ready to start dinner but you guys put me to shame
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:31 PM   #16536
Retired Bearcat

[IMG][/IMG]

Had a shit day. Decided to cook

Seasoned bbq pork chops with jalapenos and tomato

No store bought shit.... everything is homegrown
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:33 PM   #16537
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
What the hell with strawberries?

I was getting ready to start dinner but you guys put me to shame
I dunno. Wife cut them up. I ****ing love strawberries. I think I could eat my body weight in strawberries and not think twice.

Cook away man.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:34 PM   #16538
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
I use parchment paper on top when I smash mine.
Pretty good idea. I’ll try it.
Old 11-15-2021, 04:35 PM   #16539
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Had a shit day. Decided to cook

Seasoned bbq pork chops with jalapenos and tomato

No store bought shit.... everything is homegrown
Pork chop tree?
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-15-2021, 05:01 PM   #16540
Retired Bearcat

Homemade tater sticks
Old 11-15-2021, 05:04 PM   #16541
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
I dunno. Wife cut them up. I ****ing love strawberries. I think I could eat my body weight in strawberries and not think twice.

Cook away man.
I love strawberries too.

Just seemed like an odd combo....then again I like to dip chocolate in my chili.
Old 11-15-2021, 05:27 PM   #16542
Retired Bearcat

[IMG][/IMG]

County fair time

Let's deep fry
Old 11-15-2021, 05:30 PM   #16543
MVP

I like to toss some sugar on my strawberries, it makes them nice and syrupy. Brings out all the natural flavors.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-15-2021, 05:38 PM   #16544
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
I like to toss some sugar on my strawberries, it makes them nice and syrupy. Brings out all the natural flavors.
Ever try strawberry and balsamic vinegar?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2021, 05:47 PM   #16545
Cheat Death

Strawberries, balsamic, and goat cheese is my favorite salad combination
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.