Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2021, 05:11 PM   #16456
pie is never free

Gots me some Van De Kamp Crunchy Breaded Fish Filets!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:30 AM   #16457
Ain't no relax!

Bout the time of year for some jerky...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 06:54 PM   #16458
Ultrabanned

Got this stuff off some random rack at Bass Pro. If you like hot stuff, it's delightful. Very good heat and thick on the butter flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 07:06 PM   #16459
pie is never free

Whoa, that sounds incredible... I'm suddenly wanting a huge bowl of popcorn
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 07:30 PM   #16460
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Got this stuff off some random rack at Bass Pro. If you like hot stuff, it's delightful. Very good heat and thick on the butter flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I assume that's the same company as Ass-Kickin' Peanuts.

Haven't seen them in forever, but used to LOVE them.

I'm surprised that really spicy peanuts aren't more popular everywhere, since it's basically the foundation of Thai cuisine.

Speaking of which, I miss when Trader Joes used to have those peanuts with birdseye chilis and lime leaves.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 10-01-2021 at 07:38 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 07:32 PM   #16461
The Demon Preacher

Gonna double post...

My dinner tonight is a home made NY Style pizza featuring garlic and sausage.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 08:18 PM   #16462
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I assume that's the same company as Ass-Kickin' Peanuts.

Haven't seen them in forever, but used to LOVE them.

I'm surprised that really spicy peanuts aren't more popular everywhere, since it's basically the foundation of Thai cuisine.

Speaking of which, I miss when Trader Joes used to have those peanuts with birdseye chilis and lime leaves.

FWIW the shoriners sell hot peanuts.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:47 PM   #16463
MVP

Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes. The brown gravy is excellent.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 03:55 PM   #16464
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes. The brown gravy is excellent.
Tough to beat a simple and hearty throwdown like that

You got mushrooms in that gravy?

Since I'm home with a broken foot, I decided to pull out one I probably havent done in 15 years... salmon patties

Fresh pack pink salmon
Panko
Green onion
Egg
Mayo
Cayenne pepper
Worchestershire
Lemon juice
Garlic powder
Dijon mustard
With a sour cream and fresh dill dipper
Old 10-06-2021, 07:08 PM   #16465
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Tough to beat a simple and hearty throwdown like that

You got mushrooms in that gravy?

Since I'm home with a broken foot, I decided to pull out one I probably havent done in 15 years... salmon patties

Fresh pack pink salmon
Panko
Green onion
Egg
Mayo
Cayenne pepper
Worchestershire
Lemon juice
Garlic powder
Dijon mustard
With a sour cream and fresh dill dipper
Nah I didn’t use mushrooms this time cause I used them all up on my pepper steak recently. We use egg, bread crumbs, milk, black pepper, and Lipton onion soup packets. Brown the hamburger and then mix up the McCormack Brown Gravy and let simmer for about 35-40 minutes. It is very good.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:28 PM
Easy 6
This message has been deleted by Easy 6.
Old 10-10-2021, 09:06 AM   #16466
Cheat Death

Texas toast patty melts with onion rings and spicy dijonnaise from yesterday

Tribute to Buzz

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2021, 09:44 AM   #16467
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Texas toast patty melts with onion rings
Hey, KCU, . . . maybe consider ****ing yourself

warm regards - my grumbling tummy . . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2021, 09:57 AM   #16468
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hey, KCU, . . . maybe consider ****ing yourself

warm regards - my grumbling tummy . . .
Patty melts, man. I need to look their way more often.

Also, shout goes out to my air fryer for them onion rings.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:27 AM   #16469
pie is never free

LOVE using garlic Texas toast for burgers
Old 10-10-2021, 01:48 PM   #16470
MVP

I took a break from the kitchen and had chick fil a.