Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2019, 09:03 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You guys are going to have to deal with the fact that the Chiefs OL is still not rated very high on the default rosters.
They weren't rated very good in run or pass blocking last year either way.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-18-2019, 12:12 PM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
You guys are going to have to deal with the fact that the Chiefs OL is still not rated very high on the default rosters.

Might be updated on release but the ratings were 75-70-67-79-88
It’s not a rating issue when the offensive linemen are highly rated and still miss stupid blocks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #4
Hockey Town

Also..how is Hill not a superstar?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 10:34 AM   #5
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Also..how is Hill not a superstar?
You can't figure that out?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:26 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
You can't figure that out?
It's a video game, he is the fastest dude in the league, they can't just make him suck cause of off the field issues.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:51 AM   #7
The man you could post like.

They're not going to feature him as one of the first 50 to get those abilities. Once this whole ordeal is done and he's eligible to play they'll probably tune him. That list can change throughout the season.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:29 AM   #8
Resident Glue Sniffer

Unless i get Madden 20 from a family member for my birthday etc; I'll probably just wait it out and see. I stopped playing '19 probably late September last year it was so trash.

I hope this one is different....but I'll wait. and if I start seeing madden 20 for $25 at Gamestop 2 months after release, that'll tell me all I need to know; and wait to hear from CPers for their opinions on it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:29 PM   #9
Sarcasm

The QB scrambling looks fast as hell. Almost too fast. But then again it's tough to tell from a couple video clips. And that Chiefs OL rating list sounds pretty fair to me. Other than Schwartz probably deserves 90+.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:31 PM   #10
I'll be back.

I think that's just Mahomes.

Your days are numbered. This Madden favors quick passing and has nerfed LBs.

I am coming for you.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:37 PM   #11
Sarcasm

Quote:
I think that's just Mahomes.

Your days are numbered. This Madden favors quick passing and has nerfed LBs.

I am coming for you.
I can't wait to see this. I suppose I could be rusty from having not played in a year essentially, but I never won due to stick skills. It was always my mental mind****s to create turnovers.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:35 PM   #12
I'll be back.

COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...FS9TYpofI/edit
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:39 PM   #13
I'll be back.

Blocking

Higher down the field blocking awareness

When a player finds free space and has blockers in front of him, the blockers will actively work towards the smartest point of attack

Pass protection much more efficient at controlling A and B gap blitzes (though players with pass rushing abilities can still be felt in these areas)

Interior offensive linemen work to create running holes through double-teams and takedown blocks (pancake, cut)

Running backs pick up interior blitzes much more effectively

Some running backs will utilize cut blocks to eliminate pressure coming in through A or B gap blitzes

Smarter lead blocking on pulling guards during pitches or power runs
Old 06-18-2019, 12:47 PM   #14
I'll be back.

oh AWESOME

Quote:
Franchise

Confidence has been replaced by Morale

No longer a 0-100 scale, but a positive and negative scale centered around 0
Morale higher than 0 increases a player’s overall, less than 0 decreases it

Personalized interviews with a reporter

Interviews consist of several different types of questions and can occur either pre or post game

Added level of realism for a career on a week-to-week basis

Responses to the questions can impact the Morale or XP of the players on your team

Coordinators ask questions to gameplan against opposing X-Factors

Responses determine a goal for the week

Helps to identify the best players on opposing teams and gameplan against them

More late round sleepers in the draft
Old 06-18-2019, 12:49 PM   #15
I'll be back.

YES!!! I'm going to find the hugest fat **** I can and build a power back.

Quote:
Falling forward is determined more by weight than the trucking stat/ animation