Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 10:38 AM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They can play Tevi and bandaid it up til Fish gets healthy I suppose.
That would be hoping that Wentz makes it long enough to when Fisher comes back.

Although that could be a benefit because it wouldn’t cost them a first round pick for him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:40 AM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
They can play Tevi and bandaid it up til Fish gets healthy I suppose.
Man, starting a former Charger, knowing how badly the Chargers needed a LT, seems like a big problem.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:44 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That would be hoping that Wentz makes it long enough to when Fisher comes back.

Although that could be a benefit because it wouldn’t cost them a first round pick for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Man, starting a former Charger, knowing how badly the Chargers needed a LT, seems like a big problem.
It's not ideal. But it's a way to go about it and make it functional. To get your long term LT, gonna have to draft one early or trade for one so bandaid it up and move on.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:48 AM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
It's not ideal. But it's a way to go about it and make it functional. To get your long term LT, gonna have to draft one early or trade for one so bandaid it up and move on.
That's just the thing - they had multiple opportunities to address the position and simply didn't.

They weren't in on many of the early free agents and when the draft came around they took Paye (can't blame them there) AND Dayo (this one is a head scratcher).
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:50 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's just the thing - they had multiple opportunities to address the position and simply didn't.

They weren't in on many of the early free agents and when the draft came around they took Paye (can't blame them there) AND Dayo (this one is a head scratcher).
With Reich and the offensive staff, I'd guess they figure they can get by with what they had and just couldn't pass up on a pass rusher or two. Makes some sense.

I think I'd have taken Darrisaw but Paye could be really good.

Similar situation we all thought KC could be in and they went about it the way I figured the Chiefs would.

They'll have to spend a 1 on it sooner than later.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:52 AM   #7
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
With Reich and the offensive staff, I'd guess they figure they can get by with what they had and just couldn't pass up on a pass rusher or two. Makes some sense.

I think I'd have taken Darrisaw but Paye could be really good.

Similar situation we all thought KC could be in and they went about it the way I figured the Chiefs would.

They'll have to spend a 1 on it sooner than later.
There were options in the 2nd and they took a guy that's already talking about whether or not he'll be ready for the start of the season.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:52 AM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

They could have gone after Brown like we did. Unless they weren’t willing to give up that much....they could have had Brown, Basham and Dayo. Instead they got Fish, Paye and Dayo.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:57 AM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
They could have gone after Brown like we did. Unless they weren’t willing to give up that much....they could have had Brown, Basham and Odey. Instead they got Fish, Paye and Odey.
I'm not sure why they took Odey. I get the whole BPA approach and trying to throw numbers at the pass rush but in his first interview as a Colt, he said this:

Quote:
"I definitely would like to live up to it. I feel like I definitely think that is a solid way to describe the way I play," Dayo Odeyingbo said. "That disruption I bring to the game — I'm excited to get out there. I mean, I like the name, so I hope it sticks.

"The goal is to be back playing this year," Odeyingbo said. "So that's what I'm working towards and that'll play out how it plays out.
"… Obviously everybody wants to get back as fast as possible, but you have to with these injuries (go about it) the right way and don't want to push anything too hard, kind of make it worse or kind or mess up your future or set you back. So I'm working hard to get back as fast as possible, but I'm definitely being careful with the whole situation."
There's absolutely zero confidence in that. None. Sounds like a whole lot of hope.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:06 AM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I'm not sure why they took Odey. I get the whole BPA approach and trying to throw numbers at the pass rush but in his first interview as a Colt, he said this:

There's absolutely zero confidence in that. None. Sounds like a whole lot of hope.
Yeah, they passed on a 2nd round OT for a DE that won’t be ready to play. Then signed a LT that won’t be ready to play.

All to protect a QB that has shown that if he gets pressured.....he’s shit.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 11:56 AM   #11
Andy Reid Supporter

I think he can come off the 6 week designation and play. He had surgery in late January so the beginning of October will be his 10th month of rehab.

And honestly it’s a good move. He’s not done as a football player.

He’s only 30. He’s got time left.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:27 PM   #12
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:

Dayo is gonna be a good player.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:34 PM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Dayo is gonna be a good player.
Keep hope alive.