Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2024, 09:25 AM  
In Search of a Life

Mahomes audibles on 3rd down

Good read. It's behind a paywall I think, I'll try to post the version.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:05 AM   #46
Starter

Underrated is how smart our offensive lineman are. If they don't know how to block for that, it never works.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:07 AM   #47
Forever Royal

The level of preparedness from the whole team is just crazy.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:08 AM   #48
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
they should just get rid of the game clock in overtime. What’s the point of it? You are playing till we have a winner regardless of time.
While not relevant in a dome like in LV, in an outdoor stadium that could be critical, considering wind and all.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-17-2024, 07:13 AM   #49
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
They also won the SB on a version of corndog. It's wild to think that they have three TD's off essentially the same play in the last two SBs, all of which were critical to the win. And what's even wilder was those three TDs were caught by Toney, Moore, and Hardman.
That asks Moore TD they are ere also in the wrong formation I think Kelce was n he wrong side , Pat tried to motion Toney over but Toney waved him off , if toney moves it would have been a flag , not what I would consider well oiled machine but somehow they still made it work.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:00 AM   #50
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
#92 and #48 look pretty confused when Mahomes checks.

That Greenlaw injury really ****ed them. Probably can’t be overstated.
Yeah - the Chiefs had a hell of an effort to win that thing but it's hard to argue that they still win it if Greenlaw is there.

Injuries happen - they're a part of the game (we lost Omenihu, for instance) so I'm not willing to listen to that as an excuse. But as a simple statement of fact, the loss of Greenlaw left them badly exposed in the middle in that 2nd half.

And of course Kelce went off against his backup.

I ain't ashamed to admit we probably don't win that game (and that's me being diplomatic - I'd say we DEFINITELY don't win that game if I'm being honest) if Greenlaw is there instead of that array of confused and worthless slobs.

Then again, maybe if they had a better DC/HC duo their backups would have been more prepared.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 08:11 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
they should just get rid of the game clock in overtime. What’s the point of it? You are playing till we have a winner regardless of time.
In outdoor games, switching ends of the field can make a huge difference. Also I am still unclear on if after the 2nd OT do they play it like an end of the half and kickoff again?
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-17-2024, 08:33 AM   #52
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Can we please stop it with the FINAL MINUTE shit? If the clock expires, it just goes to a second OT.
Except this particular play was in regulation, the article states. Driving for the tying FG to go to overtime.

Now, if it had been in OT, yes I agree.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM   #53
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Underrated is how smart our offensive lineman are. If they don't know how to block for that, it never works.
Not sure what Randy Gregory was doing on that play.

He's the only guy that could've blown it up. If he tries to go through Taylor and pushes around him, he's right in McKinnon's exit path. Instead he gets popped and immediately bounces out to the middle.

It almost looks like a designed look to stop a middle screen? But he was the guy (#5) that had to blow that play up and he just wasn't there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 11:22 AM   #54
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
That asks Moore TD they are ere also in the wrong formation I think Kelce was n he wrong side , Pat tried to motion Toney over but Toney waved him off , if toney moves it would have been a flag , not what I would consider well oiled machine but somehow they still made it work.

My general impression of Toney , especially from last year, is that he is an incredibly stupid player. But then I always think of the play that is noted above. Toney obviously knew what was happening and had total situational awareness. Because he was so smart about it the play worked. I’ve always had trouble seeing how that instance fit with all the other impressions he has provided of not having any football smarts at all.

As he lost us two games all by himself last year, and didn’t contribute anything at all, I really feel, we would be better off getting rid of him. But maybe I’m wrong and he will really surprise everybody this year. That would be great.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-17-2024, 11:26 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Not sure what Randy Gregory was doing on that play.

He's the only guy that could've blown it up. If he tries to go through Taylor and pushes around him, he's right in McKinnon's exit path. Instead he gets popped and immediately bounces out to the middle.

It almost looks like a designed look to stop a middle screen? But he was the guy (#5) that had to blow that play up and he just wasn't there.
Sort of looks like it. It would make sense too because then if there's no screen 5 can just spy Mahomes which you want on 3rd and 2

Last edited by crispystl; 04-17-2024 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: quoted wrong post
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.