Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-13-2023, 10:29 AM  
Hockey Town

Lets talk about 3rd day talent you'd like to see on the Chiefs

Here are some guys I wanna see the Chiefs grab on day 3 either for talent or fit or both..

CB Jakorian Bennett Maryland-Raw but off the charts talent, played all over the secondary and is a special teams standout

RB Kenny McIntosh Georgia-would be a McKinnon replacement with his skillset

RB Israel Abanikanda Pitt-with his size and speed combo a pairing with Pacheco would be pretty nasty

WR Xaxier Smith FAU-Just fits what the Chiefs do, takes gaget plays, jet sweeps and is very fast.

DT Jaquelin Roy-if he's really going on day 3, steal

OT-Jake Witt-athletically what the Chiefs like.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2023, 10:39 AM   #2
sorta mod-ish

I've got a draft crush on Ronnie Bell from Michigan, but maybe it's because he's a local kid, I dunno? He looks like he could be a solid contributor, but I'm not sure if he has the wheels to be a receiver in Andy's offense? His route running and hands could get him a look, though.

All that said, I liked the RB from Michigan Hassan Haskins last year as well, and I think he ended up not doing much for the Titans. SO maybe I should stop looking at Michigan skill players, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2023, 10:44 AM   #3
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Deuce Vaughn

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2023, 10:53 AM   #4
MVP

Keaton Mitchell would be an interesting understudy to take the McKinnon role in the offense eventually.

McBride would as well but I think he is going Day 2 or early Day 3.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2023, 11:01 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

I really like Bennett, Smith, Roy, and Witt.

I'll add:

Chase Brown, RB, Illinois
Eric Gray, RB, Oklahoma
Roschon Johnson, RB Texas
Bryce Ford-Wheaton, WR, West Virginia
Rakim Jarrett, WR, Maryland
Jalen Moreno-Cropper, WR, Fresno St.
Luke Schoonmaker, TE, Michigan
Josh Whyle, TE, Cincinnati
Keondre Coburn, DT, Texas
Dante Stills, DT, West Virginia
YaYa Diaby, EDGE, Louisville
Ali Gaye, EDGE, LSU
Rezjohn Wright, CB, Oregon St.
Riley Moss, CB, Iowa
Ronnie Hickman, S, Ohio St.
Quindell Johnson, S, Memphis
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2023, 11:04 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Supposedly there are teams with a round 2 grade on Roschon Johnson.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2023, 11:10 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I really like Bennett, Smith, Roy, and Witt.

I'll add:

Rezjohn Wright, CB, Oregon St.
He's my Joshua Williams this year.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 11:29 AM   #8
Andy Reid Supporter

Most of mine are already named. I’d like Tre Tucker and Lonnie Phelps
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 11:29 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Supposedly there are teams with a round 2 grade on Roschon Johnson.
Holy shit. I wouldn't be shocked to see him go at the back end of the 3rd, but round 2 seems wild.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2023, 11:34 AM   #10
MVP

I'll give you two at each position with a little tidbit...

QB Holton Ahlers, East Carolina - I like Ahlers decisions and his ability to deliver strikes. He's a lefty, so it throws things off a bit, but Reid has no issues with Michael Vick.

QB Chase Bryce, Appalachian State - He's not special but I think he's NFL backup material. He's pretty mobile, he can hit NFL throws, he's had to read defenses, and he has great size for the position. He moved around a lot (Clemson to Duke to App State) but he showed growth and was very solid in both seasons at App State.

WR Matt Landers, Arkansas - If the Chiefs don't add a speed merchant like Hyatt early then I think it makes quite a bit of sense to add a guy at some point that can take over for MVS next year. Landers provides a very similar skill set and is probably going to go pretty late.

WR Xavier Gipson, Stephen F. Austin - I really like Gipson's speed and quickness. He's a difficult matchup in man because he can uncover quickly with the slightest space. He's also an asset on special teams with his return ability. I think he could be a very good slot at a discount.

RB Chase Brown, Illinois - If this kid somehow makes it into round 4, I'd probably power move to go get him. I haven't talked about him a whole bunch because I think he's a 3rd round back and if I'm going RB that high then I've been looking at ultra-electric receiving backs. Brown is a really outstanding runner with homerun hitter speed and he's a really good receiver out of the backfield in his own right. He's not as electric as Gibbs or Achane but he'd be #3 on my list of RBs that are perfect schematic fits.

RB Evan Hull, Northwestern - Hull is just a solid every-down type of RB but he really excels as a pass receiver. He received a volume load similar to McCaffrey in his last couple of seasons at Northwestern. I'd call Hull a safe pick at RB.

TE Josh Whyle, Cincinnati - Definitely one of my top guys in terms of a receiving TE that you can move around. He was very productive and would have a good rapport with Kelce as he grows.

TE Will Mallory, Miami - He broke a lot of TE records at the U and that's saying something. He's not where you want him with his weight right now but get him pumped up to 260 and look out, so long as he keeps the drops under control.

OT Earl Bostic Jr., Kansas - I'd take a shot on this kid's development as a LT. Sometimes you knock it out of the park with late fliers on athletic traits. He's that type of guy in my eyes.

OG Cooper Hodges, Appalachian State - This kid was nails at RT for years at App St and will need to move inside to OG in the NFL but man I like him alot. I think he's an ace sleeper late. He's like the Peter Skoronski at RT. Really good at everything but doesn't have ideal length. I don't even know how Brugler doesn't have a draftable grade on this kid.

DE Tavius Robinson, Ole Miss - Really just like this kid and think he's moldable even though he's a bit older. I've spoken enough about him though.

DE Eku Leota, Auburn - He fits a 3-4 better but his speed and power on the edge are very similar to Derick Hall's but Leota had the injury last year and all that. He could be a nice discount rusher or he could be a brokedick, but I'd probably take the shot.

DT Dante Stills, West Virginia - Just so disruptive and would fit so well as a rotational piece here that could end up a starter if he can add more mass.

DT Jacob Slade, Michigan State - Plays better than you think most of the time. I said he's very Greg Gaines-like to me because he doesn't have the longest arms but he plays like his hair is on fire alot of the time and does a great job of getting off blocks and making plays away from his frame that you wouldn't expect him to be making.

LB Isaiah Moore, NC State - I really like how quickly Moore plays on the field and he gets there with a nasty demeanor. Yeah, he's not going to be the world's greatest in coverage but since when does KC have LBs good in coverage anyhow? He's a really good blitzer and downhill player. He'd bring value on special teams.

LB Mohamoud Diabate, Utah - Just a lot of fun to watch this kid on tape. He's really athletic and can definitely get after the QB. He'd be a bit of a project making him more of a true off-ball LB but he has traits.

CB Darrell Luter Jr, South Alabama - Probably one of my favorite CBs in this draft. He's really good in press-man, tackles well, and can play the football. He just seems like a Veach type at the position.

CB Jarrick Bernard-Converse, LSU - It's not that I'm 100% bought into his tape as I am his projection. He really seemed like he grew in his transfer to LSU this year and he's got athleticism in spades. Get a position coach to harness that athleticism and put him in the best spot to make use of his abilities (I think it's Nickel or Free Safety) and you could have a gem.

S Jason Taylor II, Oklahoma State - This defense does lack a ballhawk and Taylor can be that. He's a bit overaggressive but I'd rather try to tone a player down than tune him up.

S Quindell Johnson, Memphis - No matter what he was asked to do in that Memphis secondary, he did it well. He's a bit more linear but he gets the results.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 11:56 AM   #11
SuperBowl or bust

Riley Moss is going to have a long NFL career and I’d love to get him if he falls to the 4th, but he won’t.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2023, 12:30 PM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Moss is a decent CB but like Boss, I think he probably goes a little higher than where we'd be able to get him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2023, 03:00 PM   #13
Starter

Colby Wooden, DT/DE from Auburn. He has experience lining up all over the defensive line. Sneaky good at following the play and quick off the line. Good length, nice frame, and a high motor.

Justin Shorter, 6'4" 230lb. WR from Florida. Guy ran a 4.55 and is very physical.

Parker Washington, WR from Penn State. He's recovering from an injury and could fall. He catches everything and is a WR in a RB's body after the catch.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-13-2023, 03:24 PM   #14
Starter

No one has mentioned S Daniel Scott yet? Dude has good size and is insanely athletic. Definitely worth a late round flier. I'm also going to echo CB Rezjohn Wright and WR Matt Landers, and DE YaYa Diaby as well.

I'm curious where you see Zach Kuntz getting drafted. Most mocks I do have him as going in rounds 3-4.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-13-2023, 03:39 PM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

There's a fair amount of DT/DE talent I'd like to see in the 3rd day.

I believe Roy was already mentioned. Karl Brooks and Keondre Coburn are interesting. Newton out of Illinois. Jarrad Clark from Coastal Carolina. Byron Young and PJ Mustipher; Byron may go late day 2, though. Cam Young probably makes it into the 5th or 6th though.

A couple of those guys will be solid NFL players; just a matter of figuring out which one.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.