Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2003, 09:40 AM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlond
Oh, you mexican bastard.
That's it. I'm leaving.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:46 AM   #3
Supporter

So when and where is the candlelight vigil in support of PM civility?

On a related note, you should have seen the incendiary stuff Taco wrote regarding yours truly in the last message he sent me by carrier pigeon. Reminded me of the bad old days of smaque via couriered vellum screed.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:39 AM   #4
Supporter

taco left because he couldn't handle the Chiefs winning and the donkos losing...he only likes to post here when he has leverage, so instead of enduring increasing heaps of justified smack he seized on this opportunity to cut and run...taco had a problem with ONE poster and decided to go nuclear and blame the whole board...he expected us to beg him to stay after he loudly announced that he was leaving...he returned 28 min. later to loudly announce AGAIN that he was leaving...and here were are: the new over/under on taco drama returning is 72 hours....any takers?
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:42 AM   #5
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
taco left because he couldn't handle the Chiefs winning and the donkos losing...he only likes to post here when he has leverage, so instead of enduring increasing heaps of justified smack he seized on this opportunity to cut and run...taco had a problem with ONE poster and decided to go nuclear and blame the whole board...he expected us to beg him to stay after he loudly announced that he was leaving...he returned 28 min. later to loudly announce AGAIN that he was leaving...and here were are: the new over/under on taco drama returning is 72 hours....any takers?

I'll_take_the_over.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:44 AM   #6
Lets Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
TJ will not be back until he has really good Chiefs smack. Maybe a playoff loss or a major injury. First he will start with the "Thanks for all the support. I've put this behind me." Next will be the fake sympathy: "I know what its like to suffer a catastrophic loss. We did that right before we won back to back superbowls". Then the passive aggressive smack: "you guys had all the pieces. Too bad you blew it". Then the outright smack: "You still suck and Denver is the best team in the AFCW!"

I swear I can see the future.
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:49 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
TJ will not be back until he has really good Chiefs smack. Maybe a playoff loss or a major injury. First he will start with the "Thanks for all the support. I've put this behind me." Next will be the fake sympathy: "I know what its like to suffer a catastrophic loss. We did that right before we won back to back superbowls". Then the passive aggressive smack: "you guys had all the pieces. Too bad you blew it". Then the outright smack: "You still suck and Denver is the best team in the AFCW!"

that is a textbook description of his process...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:57 AM   #8
Veteran

What I don't understand is, who has the gun at Taco's head, forcing him to log on to the Planet.

The poor guy obviously doesn't want to be here, but apparently some evil Chief fan forces him to post against his will.
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-10-2003, 04:51 PM   #9
Lets Rock.

Quote:

Thanks to jettio's help, step one is now complete!
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:44 AM   #10
This is the way

that's pretty sad when a glorified, attention sucking, donx forum running, Chiefs fan with trollish tendencies, commands 300+ posts with only one whorish post!

I'm jealous as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more !

How long are you going to humor this guy by squabbling about who likes and hates TJ the most?
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:47 AM   #11
Lets Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin
that's pretty sad when a glorified, attention sucking, donx forum running, Chiefs fan with trollish tendencies, commands 300+ posts with only one whorish post!

I'm jealous as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more !

How long are you going to humor this guy by squabbling about who likes and hates TJ the most?
Well, I for one am only here to inflate my post count. That and bagging on TJ is always good for some cheap rep.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:57 AM   #12
This is the way

Quote:
Well, I for one am only here to inflate my post count. That and bagging on TJ is always good for some cheap rep.

yep . . same here . . . I'm an attention whore in training, Still trying to lean how to post without consulting my heart or mind . . . just the debil on my shoulder
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2003, 11:23 AM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Well, I for one am only here to inflate my post count.
Well, I better get to work then.

Back to 19k, or should I go lower?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2003, 11:26 AM   #14
Lets Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
Well, I better get to work then.

Back to 19k, or should I go lower?
Thank you sir, may I have another?
Old 11-10-2003, 11:36 AM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Thank you sir, may I have another?