Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:15 PM   #1636
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Not for my money, they aren't.

But where KC will be drafting, you have a chance to find a stud in the 2nd, but you're going to have to suffer through drafting Skyy Moore. When you're panning for gold, you're going to find a lot of rocks.
My thing is, it's why I'm always for trading up or trading for guys.

We're just not gonna have alot of shots at blue chip dudes.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 10:42 AM   #1637
sorta mod-ish

Ok, we have 10 days til the Chargers come in here. Get this kid up and get him prepared. I'm ready for the Rice and Ross show.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:50 AM   #1638
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Ok, we have 10 days til the Chargers come in here. Get this kid up and get him prepared. I'm ready for the Rice and Ross show.
I honestly think our WR's woes go away if we start these two.

I know it wont be perfect, but I feel like Ross catch radius and Rice YAC are exactly what we are missing.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:50 AM   #1639
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
My thing is, it's why I'm always for trading up or trading for guys.

We're just not gonna have alot of shots at blue chip dudes.
I'm with you. If somehow Chris Jones isn't on the team next year, I really hope it's because they are acquiring draft capital to move up for an elite WR.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:50 AM   #1640
Veteran

Every game we are hoping Andy gives the kid a proper chance. Every game we see Skyy Moore and MVS get the lions share of snaps and fail to make more than 2 catches. If not against a dogshit defense like Denver then when? Even with Watson out I doubt he'll get more than a couple of snaps.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:52 AM   #1641
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Every game we are hoping Andy gives the kid a proper chance. Every game we see Skyy Moore and MVS get the lions share of snaps and fail to make more than 2 catches. If not against a dogshit defense like Denver then when? Even with Watson out I doubt he'll get more than a couple of snaps.
I need a bigger sample size. I just think Ross/Ross is worth a shot. Give those two 40 snaps together to see what we got.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:40 AM   #1642
Veteran

Quote:
It does seem strange. Maybe Ross is doing something in practice that leads Reid to believe that he's not ready
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:47 AM   #1643
Constable of Untruths

The Watson injury actually helps instead of hurts, IMO. It will force Reid and Co. to give Rice more snaps, it allows MVS to focus on the one thing he is above average in (deep routes), and it frees up snaps to get Ross on the field to see what he can do.

I believe the team comes out of the mini bye with a more set group of receivers with Toney, Rice, and MVS getting the bulk of the snaps and Moore and Ross getting snaps on special packages or when guys need a breather.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 11:58 AM   #1644
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Andy is reluctant to play rookies on offense. There is no other explanation.

Pacheco was clearly better and his snaps were few and far between until late in the season last year.

Kareem Hunt was the exception because vet RB went down with an injury not because Kareem out played him.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:58 AM   #1645
In Search of a Life

Moore hasn’t shown anything. Then again neither have MVS and Toney really. If we’re going to give reps to players that are producing it should be Rice leaning into the number one position. After that I would prefer to see MVS/Toney because of their experience in the offense and then Ross and then Moore.

Had high hopes for Moore but for whatever reason it just isn’t working and we need to give Ross more of a shot. He can’t be any worse than the 2 catches and 10 yards Skyy gets each week.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:59 AM   #1646
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
The Watson injury actually helps instead of hurts, IMO. It will force Reid and Co. to give Rice more snaps, it allows MVS to focus on the one thing he is above average in (deep routes), and it frees up snaps to get Ross on the field to see what he can do.

I believe the team comes out of the mini bye with a more set group of receivers with Toney, Rice, and MVS getting the bulk of the snaps and Moore and Ross getting snaps on special packages or when guys need a breather.
I hope so.

But I'm skeptical Rice out snaps Moore this early in the season.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2023, 12:30 PM   #1647
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I hope so.

But I'm skeptical Rice out snaps Moore this early in the season.
He doesn't need to and he'll still finish better in every statistical category.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 06:23 PM   #1648
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 06:26 PM   #1649
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

This is real. I saw it
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 06:33 PM   #1650
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
This I agree with. I hope Ross gets a really hard look as well.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.