Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: So. Was it Tom or Bill?
Tom Terrific 47 37.60%
Hoodie Bill 16 12.80%
Unsure 18 14.40%
Who cares about that poverty level team in Foxboro? 44 35.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2020, 07:50 PM  
Rabbi Goldmann

It’s official: Pats were always Tom Brady. Not Bill Belichick.

Bill falls to 2-4 without Brady.

Brady goes to 5-2 with Tampa, turning them into a title contender immediately.

Tampa had the #1 SRS (points above avg team) in the NFL of +13.1. And that was before they trashed the Fighting Chuckies today.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:49 PM   #226
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Season isnt halfway over yet.

I've seen the patriots have a rough first half more than once. I'll let things play out.

The idea that one person is entirely responsible for new England's 20 years of success is just a bad take.
This is different.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-01-2020, 07:21 PM   #227
MVP

Maybe it was neither Bill or Tom, but the cheating.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:25 PM   #228
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's not just about this year.

It's about 20 years of dominance.

Brady was the Patriots. That ship has sailed. Bill won't win another ring. Bet on it.
So Bill's defensive genius had absolutely nothing to do with their success? Bullshit.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:31 PM   #229
MVP

It's pretty simple.
They played great defense, didn't make stupid mistakes and they had a clutch QB. Usually 2/3 will win you the game in the NFL, so having all three made them damn tough to beat. Brady didn't have anything to do with the defense and Bill didn't have anything to do with the clutch QB, but they both were great at preventing the team from making bone-headed mental gaffes that many other teams do repeatedly.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:34 PM   #230
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
So Bill's defensive genius had absolutely nothing to do with their success? Bullshit.
Who said that? I didn't.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:36 PM   #231
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
It's pretty simple.
They played great defense, didn't make stupid mistakes and they had a clutch QB. Usually 2/3 will win you the game in the NFL, so having all three made them damn tough to beat. Brady didn't have anything to do with the defense and Bill didn't have anything to do with the clutch QB, but they both were great at preventing the team from making bone-headed mental gaffes that many other teams do repeatedly.
He may not have had anything to do with the clutch factor, but he always provided Tom with a very good offensive line and receivers that could get open underneath, both playing in favor of Tom's success.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:36 PM   #232
MVP

Quote:
Who said that? I didn't.
You think it's all Tom, and that's complete hogwash.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:43 PM   #233
Bring it on Ahab!

Hank stram couldn't win with the saints, therefore he was never a good coach. It was all lenny. Let's not even mention the defense.

That's what some of you sound like.

Likewise Andy sucks. It's all mahomes.

That's how football works right? Success can only be attributed to 1 coach or player.

Brady's Bucs ain't won shit yet. Stop crowning them.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:45 PM   #234
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You think it's all Tom, and that's complete hogwash.
I've NEVER said it was all Tom.

I've gone on record saying SEVERAL times that Tom was the driving force behind the championships, but I've NEVER said BB contributed nothing. I've literally never said that.

I've even gone on record saying it's somewhere between 60/40 and 75/25.

So you're wrong.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:46 PM   #235
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Hank stram couldn't win with the saints, therefore he was never a good coach. It was all lenny.

That's what some of you sound like.

Likewise Andy sucks. It's all mahomes.

That's how football works right? Success can only be attributed to 1 coach or player.
Who said Bill sucks? Thats pure hyperbole.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:48 PM   #236
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
I've NEVER said it was all Tom.

I've gone on record saying SEVERAL times that Tom was the driving force behind the championships, but I've NEVER said BB contributed nothing. I've literally never said that.

I've even gone on record saying it's somewhere between 60/40 and 75/25.

So you're wrong.
Even this take is atrocious.

Just those two? Those 16 of 20 years with a top 10 defense, and all those players, dont deserve 1% of credit?
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:49 PM   #237
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Who said Bill sucks? Thats pure hyperbole.
Hyperbole is acting like the other 52 players never mattered.

I mean goddamn, did anyone expect the patriots to get better this year?
Old 11-01-2020, 10:50 PM   #238
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Even this take is atrocious.

Just those two? Those 16 of 20 years with a top 10 defense, and all those players, dont deserve 1% of credit?
What?

The title of the thread is literally Tom vs. Bill. Of course the other players deserve credit but that's not the discussion.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:50 PM   #239
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Hyperbole is acting like the other 52 players never mattered.
The other 52 players aren't being discussed. Sorry.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:53 PM   #240
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
The other 52 players aren't being discussed. Sorry.
Yeah, that's the problem.

If it was only about billy and Tommy, they would have won 20 rings. So the whole conversation is silly.

I'm shitting on the premise itself.