Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 04:27 PM   #5986
I'll be back.

I'm lovin' it

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 04:31 PM   #5987
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Mmm. May be in my future. I'm totally due for some ghetto Macs.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:20 PM   #5988
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
I'm lovin' it

You're better than that.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:27 PM   #5989
Gimme My Berries Back!

I was lazy tonight. I bought chicken enchiladas from a new little gourmet market that I just had to pop in the oven. Then opened a can of black beans, added some garlic, cumin and chopped onion. Boiled up some quinoa and added lime juice, garlic, scallions, leftover salsa that I was out of chips for, few more chopped grape olives, black olives and lime juice. The quinoa was very tasty per reports. I didn't bother with a picture either. Easy meal.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:28 PM   #5990
Gimme My Berries Back!

What is that claw-like thingy on the phone in the back?

In post #5986.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:38 PM   #5991
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post

In post #5986.
Watch the movie Aliens. It's a face sucker.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 06:42 PM   #5992
Gimme My Berries Back!

A what? I don't remember that. But I only saw one and it was a long time ago.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:16 PM   #5993
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You're better than that.

I know. My first time being disgusting in years and years.

I run past McDonalds 4x a week and the grease is intoxicating. Finally caved after being persuaded by the $2.50 sign.

GROSS
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:18 PM   #5994
I'll be back.

Quote:

In post #5986.
Oh that's just my pet snake reggie.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:18 PM   #5995
www.nfl-forecast.com

Goat curry, spice level 5.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #5996
Mod Team

Quote:

I know. My first time being disgusting in years and years.

I run past McDonalds 4x a week and the grease is intoxicating. Finally caved after being persuaded by the $2.50 sign.

GROSS
Burgers at some sit down restaurants can be pretty damn good but fast food burgers can be made easily at home and taste better like when cooked in a cast iron.

I forgive your egregious error.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #5997
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Burgers at some sit down restaurants can be pretty damn good but fast food burgers can be made easily at home and taste better like when cooked in a cast iron.

I forgive your egregious error.
I know. I just wanted a quick and cheap burger fix. Victim of advertising.

Old 06-30-2015, 07:29 PM   #5998
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I know. I just wanted a quick and cheap burger fix. Victim of advertising.
Thanks for your support!

Old 06-30-2015, 07:58 PM   #5999
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Stroud's in OP. T'was good...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:18 PM   #6000
I'll be back.

Quote:
Thanks for your support!
Do you own McDonalds?

Closed Thread