Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 04:41 PM  
I'll **** anything that moves!

***Official 2024 NCAA Tourney Thread***

Tourney begins momentarily with Howard/Wagner as the first play-in game, followed by Colorado St/Virginia later this evening.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:28 PM   #256
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
KU getting dog walked farmers league is a JOKE
Congrats on still never winning a tournament game.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 03:29 PM   #257
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Congrats on still never winning a tournament game.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Congrats to your bum ass vet school on never winning a championship in anything
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 03:29 PM   #258
Ultrabanned

This was the superbowl for corn and mutt fans. Watching KU lose is literally all they have and stuff.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:30 PM   #259
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Mark Few does look a bit aged.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 03-23-2024, 03:33 PM   #260
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This was the superbowl for corn and mutt fans. Watching KU lose is literally all they have and stuff.
I do love seeing KU lose in the tournament. To think people from the university almost went to prison for that basketball program lol
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:33 PM   #261
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Congrats to your bum ass vet school on never winning a championship in anything
They got third place in bovine animal husbandry once.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:34 PM   #262
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I do love seeing KU lose in the tournament. To think people from the university almost went to prison for that basketball program lol
I know you do. My group chat is popping off with mu fans jizzing on themselves because this is an important moment for them. One of very best friends told me in person yesterday how badly he wanted to see us lose and enjoy the suffering of our kind.

It's fine. And prolly deserved.

Maybe next year we'll have a bench!
Old 03-23-2024, 03:37 PM   #263
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I know you do. My group chat is popping off with mu fans jizzing on themselves because this is an important moment for them. One of very best friends told me in person yesterday how badly he wanted to see us lose and enjoy the suffering of our kind.

It's fine. And prolly deserved.

Maybe next year we'll have a bench!
Is it almost like you celebrating Kentucky losing?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:44 PM   #264
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I know rival fans (mostly Missouri) who watch regular season Kansas games that aren't even important, much less March Madness games. Hell, they even watch Kansas football games and then post about it on social media if Kansas loses. And this is now 10+ years since they've been division rivals.

It's a strange obsession.

Yeah, I'll watch UK/Oakland and laugh because it's insane basketball during March Madness with 3 other games on at the same time, or the last 10 minutes of Norfolk St/Missouri because it's great drama (and ****ing hilarious)... but, I'm not tuning into the SECN on a Tuesday night in November to check in on them.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:45 PM   #265
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Much different. mu fans, much like Sucky fans don't have the rapist wit necessary to really dig in there.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:50 PM   #266
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I know rival fans (mostly Missouri) who watch regular season Kansas games that aren't even important, much less March Madness games. Hell, they even watch Kansas football games and then post about it on social media if Kansas loses. And this is now 10+ years since they've been division rivals.

It's a strange obsession.

Yeah, I'll watch UK/Oakland and laugh because it's insane basketball during March Madness with 3 other games on at the same time, or the last 10 minutes of Norfolk St/Missouri because it's great drama (and ****ing hilarious)... but, I'm not tuning into the SECN on a Tuesday night in November to check in on them.
That’s fair.

I don’t hate watch other teams either, I do laugh too when other teams lose. Seeing opposing fanbase tweets are pretty awesome after a loss.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 03:53 PM   #267
Ultrabanned

Quote:
That’s fair.

I don’t hate watch other teams either, I do laugh too when other teams lose. Seeing opposing fanbase tweets are pretty awesome after a loss.
Oh there's very much still a hate-watch factor for those fans.

Peej will pop in here tonight or tomorrow to celebrate this victory. He claims to hate college basketball and basketball in general but will stay glued to the tube when KU plays. It's a sick obsession but some folks just can't shake it.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:13 PM   #268
Ultrabanned

Sparty is off to a nice start here. Keep it rolling please. **** unc
Old 03-23-2024, 04:42 PM   #269
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:45 PM   #270
Ultrabanned

Goddamn 14-8 with 7 mins in the half

Junior high girls bball type shit