Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2019, 07:09 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

The Boys (Amazon)

This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] fuck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:51 PM   #331
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
I had never heard of this until today, when one of my coworkers brought it up... how have I missed this for so long?!?!
If you can ignore the political BS it is such a fantastic show.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:57 PM   #332
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
If you can ignore the political BS it is such a fantastic show.
I liked it until the last few moments of episode 7 then everything went downhill
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:50 PM   #333
Supporter

I haven't read anything up to this post, I am midway through season 2, and this show is simply fantastic.

I just saw the part where Butcher drives the speed boat through the sperm whale and lost my shit laughing.

Good god this show is gold.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:02 PM   #334
Needs more middle fingers

I'm finally getting into this. S1;E4. Can't believe I've waited this long. So far so good, I think I'll binge it.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 01:43 AM   #335
YOU take YOUR seat

can't get into this season, that guy that dates starlight is extra cringe now
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2022, 03:48 AM   #336
MVP

Kinda feel like this show has jumped the shark a bit.

Not a very memorable end to the season.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-28-2022, 09:37 PM   #337
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I saw somebody say that MM got some of "father's milk"
Lick it up you yummy brown bear.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 09:40 PM   #338
Supporter

I finished season 3. It’s been very very good.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 06:57 AM   #339
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Homelander is my favorite TV villain. You almost have to hold your breath when he is on screen because of what he is capable of.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2022, 02:22 PM   #340
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Homelander is my favorite TV villain. You almost have to hold your breath when he is on screen because of what he is capable of.
It’s somewhat amazing how he’s been able to control himself like he has. If he didn’t care what the people thought it’d be a bloodbath.

He really does care about his son, but he has no idea how to raise him right due to his own upbringing.
Old 07-31-2022, 07:18 PM   #341
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I haven't read anything up to this post, I am midway through season 2, and this show is simply fantastic.

I just saw the part where Butcher drives the speed boat through the sperm whale and lost my shit laughing.

Good god this show is gold.
The scene with "Aquaman" getting "gilled" had me and my wife just looking at each other. It was a very...uncomfortable scene.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2022, 08:07 AM   #342
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
The scene with "Aquaman" getting "gilled" had me and my wife just looking at each other. It was a very...uncomfortable scene.
The "dinner" scene in season 3 was worse for me.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:33 AM   #343

Quote:
Me too. Kinda bummed to see Ryan join Homelander. Loved the Black Noir's animated schizophrenia. Not sure i cared for how they wrote off Maeve.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:34 AM   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Not as bad as when he was having the 3-some with the octopus and his wife. WTF.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:02 AM   #345
Immanentize The Eschaton

I binged the season and enjoyed it but I was disappointed that the finale left the show pretty much right where it was when the season began with only minor changes going into next season.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.