Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-25-2024, 11:03 PM   #2
Starter

Following topic
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-26-2024, 02:54 AM   #3
MVP

All the whining in this thread is ****ing hilarious. You mean guys actually have to ****ing tackle the correct way again? OMG, What will they do?! There's no way players can tackle like they were taught to!

This should have been banned a while ago when it started to get regular use.

For all your bitching, one thing is correct: it takes a tiny bit more effort to take a more proper angle of pursuit and tackle someone with correct form. Some guys might whiff and give up some TDs because of it. Oh ****ing well.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 05:14 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
All the whining in this thread is ****ing hilarious. You mean guys actually have to ****ing tackle the correct way again? OMG, What will they do?! There's no way players can tackle like they were taught to!

For all your bitching, one thing is correct: it takes a tiny bit more effort to take a more proper angle of pursuit and tackle someone with correct form. Some guys might whiff and give up some TDs because of it. Oh ****ing well.
100%
KiamaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:33 AM   #5
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:

I can tell you don't play football and probably never have. JJ Watt and many other defensive players would laugh at this post.

Hip drop tackle isn't tackling right because the owners and a bunch of soft fans say it isn't? Ha! Yeah ok....
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2024, 11:12 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I can tell you don't play football and probably never have. JJ Watt and many other defensive players would laugh at this post.

Hip drop tackle isn't tackling right because the owners and a bunch of soft fans say it isn't? Ha! Yeah ok....
The people who know me know what level of football I played at chump. The person in this room who hasn't played might just be the one I'm responding to. Your football knowledge is about zero.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:09 PM   #7

Quote:
The people who know me know what level of football I played at chump. The person in this room who hasn't played might just be the one I'm responding to. Your football knowledge is about zero.
You're entitled to your opinion.

End of the day the rule is changed and there is nothing I can do about it. It is what it is. I'm just voicing my opinion on here. You don't like it? Oh well.

Injuries are a part of the game. It's unfortunate but it's reality. No one is putting a gun to these guys heads and forcing them to play. Constantly changing the rules to make the game less physical will eventually turn the game into the XFL or arena football league where offenses dominate and defenses are simply an afterthought.

Don't worry the NFL will turn into flag football soon enough. I'm sure you'll be very happy about that.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:19 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You're entitled to your opinion.

End of the day the rule is changed and there is nothing I can do about it. It is what it is. I'm just voicing my opinion on here. You don't like it? Oh well.

Injuries are a part of the game. It's unfortunate but it's reality. No one is putting a gun to these guys heads and forcing them to play. Constantly changing the rules to make the game less physical will eventually turn the game into the XFL or arena football league where offenses dominate and defenses are simply an afterthought.

Don't worry the NFL will turn into flag football soon enough. I'm sure you'll be very happy about that.
When you're done showing how much you know about football, read my post above.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:39 PM   #9
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Yet...your draft takes suck stop bragging
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:01 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Yet...your draft takes suck stop bragging
Aww, one of the primary Lounge morons has come out to play. I've forgotten more about the game than you could acquire in two lifetimes. Run along little bitch.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:13 AM   #11
Rookie

The Rugby League in Australia banned it a while ago. It made no difference to the game, players got use to the new rules very quickly. NFL players will get use to it as well and it will make little difference. The reaction to a rule intended to protect the players is OTT.
KiamaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:01 AM   #12
Veteran

I'd rather the NFL banned hip hop instead.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:36 AM   #13
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

All these tough as nails alphas mad that they can't watch OTHER guys get their legs broken.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 07:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
All these tough as nails alphas mad that they can't watch OTHER guys get their legs broken.
The same guys who are complaining about this new rule change? The NFLPA is 100% against this rule change.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 03-26-2024 at 07:31 AM..
Old 03-26-2024, 11:44 AM   #15
Indian Twitter

Seems like this will make it more difficult to tackle a ball carrier from behind and from a side angle as well.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.