Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2024, 10:39 PM   #11
Starter

And worthy clearly wanted to come to the Chiefs and he must’ve gotten the Mahomes blessing as I’m pretty sure he worked out with Mahomes. That blessing turned out pretty well with rice last year. No reason to think the same won’t happen again and worthy has skills rice didn’t have.

The only real question is how well and how soon Kingsley will work out at LT. But there wasn’t really a better alternative.

If you look at the off-season process as a whole, I think the only thing we did wrong was Sneed. I personally hoped we could keep him. I guess that turned out not to be the case. And we certainly didn’t get good value for him. Since we must have known, we weren’t going to keep him, instead of gambling that we could trade him for good value, I think we should have tried to trade him right at the start without putting on the tag. (we really couldn’t have gotten much worse value). And if we couldn’t trade him, we should have just cut him right at the start. That probably would have given us the cap space to get Tyrone Smith to sign with KC instead of with the Jets. He has 6.5 million guaranteed with the Jets and 12 against the cap. We probably could’ve handled that at the beginning of the process. I would feel much more comfortable about our left tackle situation instead of bringing back Donovan Smith.

But it is what it is and I think with Smith Kingsley and Morris things will work out.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.