Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:07 PM   #451
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Did not know where to put this.
Quote:
“Reduced traffic on Minnesota roads does not give drivers a license to speed or drive aggressively,” the statement from the Traffic Safety office said. “Let’s make sure hospital beds are available for those dealing with COVID-19. Preventing critical injuries from a crash can help make that happen.”

I can buy that that's the cause. I know, when driving around Denver, I've looked down and realized I'm going like 75 in a 55 just because there's so little traffic. I'm not used to having to pay attention to my speed in town.

Last edited by DaFace; 04-10-2020 at 02:53 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:11 PM   #452
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
paper towels at the price chopper

i'm saved!!!

MREs come in 12 days
Smart man, it’s a good time to stock up on some MRE’s

It’s just too bad the civilian versions aren’t nearly as good as military ones, it was a sad day when they stopped letting the public have them
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:02 PM   #453

We have TP...

With the limits your allowed to buy now there is food on the shelves more often, you just have to go to the store more.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:05 PM   #454
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
We have TP...

With the limits your allowed to buy now there is food on the shelves more often, you just have to go to the store more.
My store was way more stocked today. Been about a week since I was there.

Fully stocked with Cheeze-its but I prefer Goldfish.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:06 PM   #455
Supporter

Quote:
We have TP...

The wife bought a bag of Bugles today and Easy Cheese...now I'm scared of opening the bag. I might choke to death.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:42 PM   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
The wife bought a bag of Bugles today and Easy Cheese...now I'm scared of opening the bag. I might choke to death.
Enjoy them. I prefer mine filled just to the edge of the Bugle. My kids like mini Easy Cheese cones.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:56 PM   #457
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I can buy that that's the cause. I know, when driving around Denver, I've looked down and realized I'm going like 75 in a 55 just because there's so little traffic. I'm not used to having to pay attention to my speed in town.
I went and did a small job in town and the motorcycle cops were out in force pulling over speeders.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:08 PM   #458
Veteran

Quote:
Enjoy them. I prefer mine filled just to the edge of the Bugle. My kids like mini Easy Cheese cones.
Have you tried the sweet and salty caramel Bugles? I probably hadn't eaten a Bugle in over 20 years, but grabbed a bag of those babies the other day when the snack selection was lean. Wow, those things are really good and very addictive. If you're a Bugle fan, you gotta try those.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 10:43 PM   #459
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
They look like a Wuhan Fleshlight
You're on fire in this thread man,
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 11:50 PM   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by prhom View Post
Have you tried the sweet and salty caramel Bugles? I probably hadn't eaten a Bugle in over 20 years, but grabbed a bag of those babies the other day when the snack selection was lean. Wow, those things are really good and very addictive. If you're a Bugle fan, you gotta try those.
Yeah they are good.
Old 04-14-2020, 01:20 PM   #461

Grocery store looks great today. Almost felt a little normal except for all the gloves and masks. Kind of sucks on the limit items but it’s nice everyone gets to eat.

Any word on the Easy Cheese and Bugles? Or we waiting for a report from the Review Brah?
Old 04-14-2020, 07:11 PM   #462
It was not a fair catch

People fined here for violating stay at home order

Quote:
A Winnebago, Minn., police officer was on patrol last month when he was struck by the sight of four cars parked outside Shooters Bar.

When he tried to investigate whether the bar was defying Gov. Tim Walz's March 16 executive order requiring bars and restaurants to cease dine-in service, he found the door locked and four men inside playing cards and drinking.

Bar owner David M. Schuster of Winnebago was charged March 26 in Faribault County District Court with a rare offense — violating an emergency powers order or rule.

Schuster, 57, became the first Minnesotan charged with violating one of Walz's several executive orders aimed at stopping the spread of COVID-19,
Quote:
A Cottage Grove officer was on patrol Tuesday when he saw a local woman driving. She had a history of driving while her license was canceled, said court documents.

The officer stopped her.

"She told me that she just left Taco Bell and before that she was organizing her belongings at Acorn Mini Storage in Cottage Grove," said the citation.

The officer cited the woman for driving after cancellation and for violating Walz's stay-at-home order.
Quote:
Ronald W. Beattie Jr., of Baxter, was charged April 9 after police found his lingerie and underwear store, Risky Business, open in Brainerd.

According to the charges: Police received information on March 31 that the store was open. An officer found two cars parked out front and the “open” sign lit up. A third vehicle pulled up. The officer reached Beattie, who was not at the store, by phone.

Beattie “stated that his store was an essential business as a ‘general merchandise’ store,” the charges said.

Walz has limited business operations to essential stores such as grocery stores, pharmacies and home improvement stores, among others.

A man who answered the phone at Risky Business on Monday declined to comment.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:08 PM   #463
Supporter

Quote:
Grocery store looks great today. Almost felt a little normal except for all the gloves and masks. Kind of sucks on the limit items but it’s nice everyone gets to eat.

Any word on the Easy Cheese and Bugles? Or we waiting for a report from the Review Brah?
The wife and I did this as an appetizer before supper. So here's my report.

You tried to kill me. This is a dangerous act. Probably Tide Pods X 10. Rounded up.

It started out slow and simple. Looking into the bag of Bugles for one with an opening that seemed large enough to accept Easy Cheese. It quickly escalated out of control to where Bugles pinched shut or broken in half were acceptable candidates.

I quickly realized I could reload a Bugle faster than I could reload my shotgun. As I kept stuffing them in my mouth I glanced over at my glass of ice water I had left on the kitchen counter. It was so close. But yet so far. Just....one....more. Then I could drink. If you ever try this high you will most likely die.

The wife had a different tact. She would load three of them up between her fingers, load with cheese, then place a sliced green olive on each before eating them. Very inefficient and I've decided she will be worthless if Red Dawn happens.

As I fade out of carbo haze I can't remember what was supposed to be for supper.

Last edited by mlyonsd; 04-14-2020 at 08:14 PM..
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:23 PM   #464

It’s a tasty snack. I use the cheddar Easy Cheese. Sometimes I just grab a handful of Bugles, Easy Cheese the pile, then eat the whole lot at once.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:02 PM   #465
Mod Team

My mom's 73 year old cousin in Michigan survived the virus.

Said she felt like shit for 15 days including numerous days of 103-104 fever but was told to stay home unless she became short of breath.

I am very surprised and thought she might not make it around day 9.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote