Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:37 PM   #421
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
It is what it is.
No big deal. I like the guys that run this place.
So if one thread in a million sticks in my craw a little bit.

Aint nothing to me.
Yeah, fine.

BTW, does anyone know who InvinciBill is? I think he's a mult used by someone to go around downvoting with no posts. Only posts I have seen, the very few, are just going after certain people like that ubeja guy. Doesn't seem like a real account.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:38 PM   #422
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Dirk.
Stumpy.
eDave
Billay

Mods still haven't figured out
That thread went political the second it hit the lounge.
What did I do?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:39 PM   #423
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What did I do?
Nothing. Neither did I.

Consider the source.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:40 PM   #424
The Constitutional Choo choo

Who knows.
When Suzzer can openly recruit people to come here and troll a certain group of CP.
And nothing's done. Shit like you are describing, are gonna happen.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:41 PM   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What did I do?
Bragging about getting people kicked out of that thread.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:43 PM   #426
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Bragging about getting people kicked out of that thread.
Yeah I'm a mod now. I get people banned from threads its what I do.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:43 PM   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Nothing. Neither did I.

Consider the source.
I just tossed you in there to be an asshole..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:44 PM   #428
New and Improved

Quote:
Dirk.
Stumpy.
eDave
Billay

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:28 PM   #429
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Dirk.
Stumpy.
eDave
Billay

You're part of the problem just as much as anyone.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:39 PM   #430

Back to Bugles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Say, say what?
The cheddar squeeze cheese

Last edited by threebag; 04-09-2020 at 05:45 PM..
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:51 PM   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
You're part of the problem just as much as anyone.
I suppose I am a little.

Edit// again,, it is what it is.
Babysitting that thread would make me quit if I was a Mod.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:57 PM   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Back to Bugles...

The cheddar squeeze cheese

Im 51 and Ive never had cheese out of can. Least not that I know of.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:14 PM   #433
MVP

762 millimeter Full Metal Jacket
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:17 PM   #434
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Back to Bugles...

Two of the greatest inventions from my childhood and I never connected the dots. This is huge. This is bigger than Reese's PB cups.

Updating the grocery list hanging on the fridge as we speak.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:21 PM   #435

when my kids were toddlers, they would sit on my chair with me and we would devastate a bag Bugles and a can Squeeze Cheese.