Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:48 PM   #406
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Filling them with kraft cheese in the can was always great.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 03:51 PM   #407
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:53 PM   #408
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Filling them with kraft cheese in the can was always great.
Say, say what?
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 03:57 PM   #409
Gimme My Berries Back!

Well, I did not say anything political in the other Corona virus thread, but simply responded to Dane because I didn't not know if he knew the infection/fatality rate for most people.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:08 PM   #410
The Constitutional Choo choo

Dont matter BEP.
When DC trash like Dirk D is thanking the Mods for taking out the DC trash. = You
The Mods have lost control.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:09 PM   #411

And are obviously partisan themselves
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:13 PM   #412

The funniest part of that thread.
The know it alls of that thread are the same peeps that tried to tell me Rhonda Rousey would would whip Floyd Mayweather inside of 2 minutes of the 1st round.
Trump had no chance.
And the Markets would crash.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:16 PM   #413
In Search of a Life

Father in laws boss is off the ventilator and slowly improving so that’s good
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:22 PM   #414

Thats awesome. Gods speed to him
Old 04-09-2020, 04:25 PM   #415
Inmem 2.0

While having sex with a gal she ****ing queens. And but she goes "shes talking to you"
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:28 PM   #416
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
And are obviously partisan themselves
They sure are. Honestly, I just didn't know if Dane knew something to help explain why he hadn't heard anything about that virus earlier, like back in November or December. So I gave numbers on how most cases were mild. Then others start arguing with me about NY hospitals when I was responding to Dane. Those guys are all still there.

So that's my own personal Corona Virus tale.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:30 PM   #417
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Dont matter BEP.
When DC trash like Dirk D is thanking the Mods for taking out the DC trash. = You
The Mods have lost control.
Is he really doing that?
Old 04-09-2020, 04:30 PM   #418
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
They sure are. Honestly, I just didn't know if Dane knew something to help explain why he hadn't heard anything about that virus earlier, like back in November or December. So I gave numbers on how most cases were mild. Then others start arguing with me about NY hospitals when I was responding to Dane. Those guys are all still there.

So that's my own personal Corona Virus take.
Your reputation precedes you.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:31 PM   #419

It is what it is.
No big deal. I like the guys that run this place.
So if one thread in a million sticks in my craw a little bit.

Aint nothing to me.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:36 PM   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Is he really doing that?
Dirk.
Stumpy.
eDave
Billay

Mods still haven't figured out
That thread went political the second it hit the lounge.