Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 05:03 AM   #376
Gimme My Berries Back!

Buy your bread frozen. Can't squeeze that. You can still squeeze the Charmin though.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 05:04 AM   #377
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Grocery store almost resembles a grocery store again. Still no TP and bread is a 50/50 chance. Other than those it’s almost back to normal.
It's gettin' better here too. But I still have to go to 2-3 stores for find what I need.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:07 AM   #378

Wheat bread has been easy to find but white bread is extinct possibly...

I have been baking my own bread for the time being. They jacked the price of King Arthur’s Bread Flour up to $9.59 a 5lb sack
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:59 AM   #379
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Wheat bread has been easy to find but white bread is extinct possibly...

I have been baking my own bread for the time being. They jacked the price of King Arthur’s Bread Flour up to $9.59 a 5lb sack
Damn. I bought a huge bag (12lb) of regular KA flour from Costco for like $6 and got a 10lb bag of sugar for $5 at the same time.

This was just at the start of all this panic and we were legit out of both of them but I noticed at HyVee that section is pretty well wiped out.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:07 AM   #380
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Had a friend that right after the new year had several health issues. Lost a cap, root canal, and other physical issues. Blew right through his deductible in January. Thank goodness that was all then and not now.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:26 AM   #381
"You like to drink?"

Good friend was just laid off. Construction industry.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:35 AM   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Damn. I bought a huge bag (12lb) of regular KA flour from Costco for like $6 and got a 10lb bag of sugar for $5 at the same time.

This was just at the start of all this panic and we were legit out of both of them but I noticed at HyVee that section is pretty well wiped out.
Yeah it sucks but there is no comparison, been using King Arthur for too many years to try something else. Been buying Zulka Pure Cane, it’s legit. It even has me drinking a small glass of Koolaid again when I make it for the kids.

Old 04-03-2020, 12:06 PM   #383
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

photo cov19hays_zpsqj2jxefm.jpg

So this was sent to me on Messenger

Anyone going to Hays or Barton County ?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:48 PM   #384

We have had a positive test in town. She is a teacher at the grade school. Game On
Old 04-03-2020, 09:14 PM   #385
MVP

I think there’s a real chance I caught it.

Started with painful, explosive diarrhea the other night (still have that but it’s milder now). A few hours later I developed a fever, then aches, chills, etc. Woke up the next morning with no fever but still having gut issues. I’ve also had shortness of breath off and on (but not for a couple days).

When the fever and flu-like symptoms passed so quickly, I assumed it must not have been corona. But then I saw an interview with a guy whose whole family caught it, and his daughter had the same experience.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:17 PM   #386
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I think there’s a real chance I caught it.

Started with painful, explosive diarrhea the other night (still have that but it’s milder now). A few hours later I developed a fever, then aches, chills, etc. Woke up the next morning with no fever but still having gut issues. I’ve also had shortness of breath off and on (but not for a couple days).

When the fever and flu-like symptoms passed so quickly, I assumed it must not have been corona. But then I saw an interview with a guy whose whole family caught it, and his daughter had the same experience.
The gut issues are unusual with it, right?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:19 PM   #387
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The gut issues are unusual with it, right?
What he's describing sounds like food poisoning to me....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:21 PM   #388
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
What he's describing sounds like food poisoning to me....
Yeah, could be.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 09:21 AM   #389
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Sounds like a normal day before going to work for me
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:06 PM   #390

All hell has broken loose around here at the grocery stores. We are back to bare shelves after 1 confirmed here in town. Shit paper is extinct.