Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:16 PM   #346
MVP

Did you know the worst time to have your refrigerator fail is during a pandemic?

****ing Kenmore.
Nobody coming out to fix this
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:18 PM   #347
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Did you know the worst time to have your refrigerator fail is during a pandemic?

****ing Kenmore.
Oh dude that sucks. Good luck!
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:13 PM   #348
pie is never free

Quote:

****ing Kenmore.
Yeah that’s gotta be a bitch, just what anyone needs right now
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:34 PM   #349
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:

****ing Kenmore.
Order one on Amazon. They're shipping essentials.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:36 PM   #350
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Last I checked we had like 4 in our county. The first one brought it home from a cruise he was like 77. Been wanting to go fishing but I guess that’s on hold now until the 19th. I guess I can always hit the ponds.
Florida has passed the point of no return with exploding cases now. It's creepy me out.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 06:42 PM   #351
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Order one on Amazon. They're shipping essentials.
It’s either the compressor ($400) or a relay switch($39). Not hearing the classic relay switch click which signifies a faulty component.
Might roll the dice and order the part with the hope of home repair
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:07 PM   #352
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
It’s either the compressor ($400) or a relay switch($39). Not hearing the classic relay switch click which signifies a faulty component.
Might roll the dice and order the part with the hope of home repair
Well, isn't an AC just about the entire AC unit? Mine went when I first moved here in Florida and I just bought a new one.
Old 03-31-2020, 04:33 PM   #353
Veteran

So my school is now canceled until at least may 4th. But I'm still getting paid as if I was still driving the bus. Thinking about taking a part time job at aldi or Kroger to increase my income
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 04:35 PM   #354
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
So my school is now canceled until at least may 4th. But I'm still getting paid as if I was still driving the bus. Thinking about taking a part time job at aldi or Kroger to increase my income
No distance learning?

OH MY IT HAPPENED
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:34 PM   #355
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
No distance learning?

OH MY IT HAPPENED
I honestly am not sure what they are doing. We had one day when they knew they were closing and they gave work for 2 weeks. That's over and I haven't heard a plan for distributing work since then. I'm in rural mid mo and many of our students live in the country and dont have internet besides phone data and even that's limited for many.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-31-2020, 05:52 PM   #356
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I honestly am not sure what they are doing. We had one day when they knew they were closing and they gave work for 2 weeks. That's over and I haven't heard a plan for distributing work since then. I'm in rural mid mo and many of our students live in the country and dont have internet besides phone data and even that's limited for many.
We have a few that are claiming they do not have internet. But Xfinity and MPLS have opened up their WIFI for the next two months. Much easier here.
Students can also use hot spots on phones. also much easier here.

I have been in front of my computer for two checking attendance and answering questions.

I think the kids need real, structured lessons.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:15 PM   #357
Consuming CP souls

Any one here or family get it yet?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:19 PM   #358
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Got a niece in Florida caught it last week.
Mid 30’s
Haven’t talked to her in years.
My brother told me. His daughter.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:12 PM   #359
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Father in laws boss is on a ventilator with it

He’s improving slowly but surely
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:31 PM   #360
Veteran

Quote:
My mom has pneumonia but not covid19