Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2020, 01:38 PM  
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****

This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:20 AM   #241
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I heard that the National Guard was going to be motivated to help basically shelter in place.

Kansas Schools closed.

Still ****ed up grocery store trips. No toilet paper and many staples are gone
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 09:08 AM   #242
It was not a fair catch

Next week, I am going to let my wife cut my hair

My barber has been shut down by the state
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 09:09 AM   #243
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Next week, I am going to let my wife cut my hair

My barber has been shut down by the state
Let the mullet grow man!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 09:32 AM   #244
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I really wonder how the general public will react once this whole thing is over.

Will people be so sick of being stuck inside that we’ll see people begin to abandon their typical indoor activities and see a boom in people being more social, active, etc?

-or-

Will people begin to embrace this type of life and become more introverted and reliant on delivery services, electronic communication/interaction, etc?

This is going to be a very impactful year or so for society as we know it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:47 AM   #245
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I really wonder how the general public will react once this whole thing is over.

Will people be so sick of being stuck inside that we’ll see people begin to abandon their typical indoor activities and see a boom in people being more social, active, etc?

-or-

Will people begin to embrace this type of life and become more introverted and reliant on delivery services, electronic communication/interaction, etc?

This is going to be a very impactful year or so for society as we know it.

Feeling the same way about schools.

Will people find out that they can learn online and be ok or do they want more instruction?

Will they realize teachers work their butts off?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 09:59 AM   #246
New and Improved

Quote:
Feeling the same way about schools.

Will people find out that they can learn online and be ok or do they want more instruction?

Or...or...will students be unable to concentrate on their work due to the shamefully awful and bizarre haircuts the teachers are sporting upon returning to school.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:10 AM   #247
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Or...or...will students be unable to concentrate on their work due to the shamefully awful and bizarre haircuts the teachers are sporting upon returning to school.
I resemble that remark..

I think we are going to close schools until May.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:13 AM   #248
I love your mom

if I have to homeschool my kids I think I might just let them read CP all day, what could go wrong.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:14 AM   #249
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
if I have to homeschool my kids I think I might just let them read CP all day, what could go wrong.
They'll shave their heads and grow goatees.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:16 AM   #250
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Make sure to send to the DC Lounge for their Civics lessons.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:16 AM   #251
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
They'll shave their heads and grow goatees.
I might not allow that but Chiefs tattoos will be.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:20 AM   #252
New and Improved

Quote:
I foresee a future with a Camero on blocks in your front yard and a couple of mullet heads constantly working on it.
I wonder what the good folks of Sturgeon falls would think of that?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:26 AM   #253
best in the biz

Quote:
^

My wife and daughter resume school on Monday.

\My wife is an amazing woman..keeps a wonderful home and has committed to teaching our daughter, who is kicking ass in school.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:47 AM   #254
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I foresee a future with a Camero on blocks in your front yard and a couple of mullet heads constantly working on it.
I wonder what the good folks of Sturgeon falls would think of that?
the good folks of Sturgeon are most likely why it's on blocks.
Old 03-20-2020, 12:00 PM   #255
MY LITTLE #15

Just curious if there are people on here that are basically shut in? Other than the fear of my boyfriend getting a pink slip one day (sous chef on salary when all hourly employees got the boot), we're basically life as usual. I go to work, he goes to work, kiddo goes to daycare. There's a lot of stuff closed, and daycare has stepped up a few things to ensure safety, but nothing that really affects me personally yet....other than there being no toilet paper, but we are still okay on that.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.