Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:27 PM   #226
The man you could post like.

This game feels like a shittier borderlands 3 so far.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:11 PM   #227
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Gonna pull the trigger on a GTX 1660 I think. $237. Advise, please, nerds.
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=334847
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:45 PM   #228
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Quick question: I prefer playing games on console, to PC. but I want to know if I should get this for PS5 or PC?

My PC is an i7 with a GTX-1080.
Get it on PS5, man.

1080 is not enough for this game.

I don't feel like my 2080 is enough.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:45 PM   #229
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
This game feels like a shittier borderlands 3 so far.
Ouch
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 03:05 PM   #230
Ain't no relax!

Yesterday I noticed on Micro Center's website that they had some RTX 3070s in stock. Wouldn't let you order online, said in store only. So, I drove out there. The entire video card aisle was completely empty except for a couple RTX 4000s for like $2K, and some cheaper AMD cards. I asked a guy that worked there, and he said "Yeah, that was a misprint on the website. We've had people come in about every 10 minutes asking about that."

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:03 PM   #231
oxymoron

I just had about the funniest mission I've ever seen in a game. It's one of the question mark gigs, get there, learn it's called 'Burning Desire' and I find a guy there in no pants, hands over his crotch, jumping around like his Dick's on fire. And it is. He has an implant malfunction. Gotta get him to the ripperdoc stat!

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:17 PM   #232
I'll be back.

I just love this game so much. It's like someone took the idea of Deus Ex and made the best possible version of it.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:40 PM   #233
oxymoron

Oh shit, dude. I just finished that one. Managed not to kill anyone. Which for me is something.

I didn't even know there were unsolicited side missions like that. Was the first one I found that wasn't from NCPD or from the former journalist contact.

Got an organized crime cleanup to do now.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 07:58 PM   #234
Ain't no relax!

Anybody catch this? .....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 08:08 PM   #235
Ain't no relax!

So I started out expecting to build a shooter type character with rifles/shotties/etc. But my character has morphed into a more ninja type build, and it's actually lots of fun. Feels weird charging dudes with machine guns when you're holding a sword, but it's pretty gratifying to hack off limbs...
Old 12-12-2020, 10:47 PM   #236
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Gonna pull the trigger on a GTX 1660 I think. $237. Advise, please, nerds.
Spend a little more get a lot more. Find a used 1080ti or something if you cant spend any more.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:54 PM   #237
I'll be back.

speaking of bathroom humor, i LOVE the signs in your apartment pointing you to the shower and the shitter....six feet away from each other
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 11:26 PM   #238
I'll be back.

whoever thought up the ads is the real genius in this game

Old 12-12-2020, 11:50 PM   #239
I'll be back.

I am cool.

Old 12-13-2020, 02:55 AM   #240
I'll be back.

Oh. My. God.

Video games have officially surpassed movies as entertainment.

This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen.