Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:59 PM   #14956
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
I've found some that appeared to be liberty caps but I was too much of a chicken shit to eat them and find out. Always had a fear of eating poisonous shrooms. Is there a sure-fire way to id them?
We run across them all the time in the field. They like Bromegrass early spring popping up in pastures. Its not a shroom its a toadstool it resembles a old french soldiers helmet hence the name liberty cap. Heck sometimes you can find them after periods of spring rains in your lawn in clumps with long stems almost like a dandeline. Young guys on the crew its like finding gold in a streambed. They fill there tool pouches I just turn a blind eye have no interest.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:11 PM   #14957
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I walked all over my mom's property to find that little mess. It was alotta walking in muck boots to get those. Been out on another piece of private property and walked all over that ****er and found 3. Been out on public land a few times as well and came up with just a few each time. This year definitely sucked IMO.

Thinking the flooding last year messed up a few spots that are usually producers so 2021 will be better. **** 2020 all around.
Could be the covid hibernators hitting your honey holes while you're away, Boundaries mean nothing to them the woods is everyone's domain. I have lots of properties I have permission on with gate keys around KC our out of area clients holding land for the right time to sell for development. I have run into trespasser several times already this year.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:25 PM   #14958
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
sometimes you can find them after periods of spring rains in your lawn in clumps with long stems almost like a dandeline.
That’s the way I found mine. We just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I had been that route at the same time on that course many times. I have only found them that one time. It was a good day
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:59 PM   #14959
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
We run across them all the time in the field. They like Bromegrass early spring popping up in pastures. Its not a shroom its a toadstool it resembles a old french soldiers helmet hence the name liberty cap. Heck sometimes you can find them after periods of spring rains in your lawn in clumps with long stems almost like a dandeline. Young guys on the crew its like finding gold in a streambed. They fill there tool pouches I just turn a blind eye have no interest.
I had them once out in Iowa visiting in-laws at the time. I didn't really care for them at all. The texture is just dastardly and the flavor. What flavor?

So many other better mushrooms out there, imo.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:21 PM   #14960
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I had them once out in Iowa visiting in-laws at the time. I didn't really care for them at all. The texture is just dastardly and the flavor. What flavor?

So many other better mushrooms out there, imo.
- never change.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 09:07 AM   #14961
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
- never change.
Imagine being trapped in a trip with that psycho.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 09:22 AM   #14962
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Could be the covid hibernators hitting your honey holes while you're away, Boundaries mean nothing to them the woods is everyone's domain. I have lots of properties I have permission on with gate keys around KC our out of area clients holding land for the right time to sell for development. I have run into trespasser several times already this year.
I know nobody was up at my mom's. 300 acres bracketed by the Platte and my FIL and his son farm the ground and are always around the place, along with a big ol' bastard coon hound that will run anyone off. They usually find gobs and gobs, enough that they'll run down with a couple of pounds for me at least. They got pretty well skunked this year and that little bit my buddy and I found came up in weird spots. Their honey holes didn't do jack shit.

Public ground, yeah that was over-run this year. Wasn't really worth the time and effort, but oh well I like to get out in the woods anyhow.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:47 PM   #14963
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
We went out for the first time last week and only found 16. Temps are perfect but we are drier than a bone here.

Those old guys know what they're doing though.
He told me the general idea of what to look for. And told me I get his spots in his will. He absolutley knows what he's doing. He found one that was 8 inches tall and as big around as a pop can.

Found one in the gravel on the side of the highway.

He knows what the hell he's doing
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:49 PM   #14964
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I know nobody was up at my mom's. 300 acres bracketed by the Platte and my FIL and his son farm the ground and are always around the place, along with a big ol' bastard coon hound that will run anyone off. They usually find gobs and gobs, enough that they'll run down with a couple of pounds for me at least. They got pretty well skunked this year and that little bit my buddy and I found came up in weird spots. Their honey holes didn't do jack shit.

Public ground, yeah that was over-run this year. Wasn't really worth the time and effort, but oh well I like to get out in the woods anyhow.
yeah. It's like that everywhere. Most guys I talk to haven't found anything to brag about.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 05:51 PM   #14965
Ultrabanned

Chops and roasted Normandy veggies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-05-2020, 06:01 PM   #14966
Veteran

Tri-tip
Mike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMike in SW-MO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-05-2020, 07:02 PM   #14967
Cheat Death

Gringo de Mayo with homemade double deckers and some margs

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 07:19 PM   #14968
MVP

Beef tacos and Pork/Queso Dip.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:35 PM   #14969
Veteran

Verde cream chicken enchiladas.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 07:38 PM   #14970
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Verde cream chicken enchiladas.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Oh, that looks good. Should give it a few seconds with the torch to brown that cheese just a tad.

I'm having Korean tacos. If I remember, I'll post a pic later after dinner.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.