Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:26 AM   #14776
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post

I had this on Thursday for lunch. It’s a jersey burger. Angus beef burger with pork roll melted cheese and an over easy egg. No ketchup needed on that thing. Sidewinder fries a pickle (in the wrap) and a cup of Cole slaw
Is pork roll some sorta spam/bologna hybrid?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:25 PM   #14777
Shit

I’m eating at Pablo’s tonight. Wtf we having?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:25 PM   #14778
MVP

Buttermilk biscuits covered in cream chipped beef. Great meal during these tough times.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:02 PM   #14779
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I’m eating at Pablo’s tonight. Wtf we having?
Leftover gumbo.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:07 PM   #14780
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Is pork roll some sorta spam/bologna hybrid?
It’s a unique smoked breakfast meat

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

It’s hard to explain lol it’s a central/western New Jersey thing. You can’t get it anywhere else in the country unless you order it on line.

I pre shipped about 16lbs of it to bugeaters house for a chiefs game in 2016. I made like eleventy billion pork roll and cheese sliders that day. And All 16lbs went and it was a big hit at the tailgate.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:11 PM   #14781
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Leftover gumbo.
We had the last week lol.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:23 PM   #14782
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Question: has anyone ever tried to make Mexican-style fried chicken? For some reason my brain is telling me this would be a good idea. My original thought was just to stir about 4 oz. of Chulula sauce into a couple cups of buttermilk and marinate some chicken in it for 12-24 hours then roll in a typical flour with some fajita seasoning mixed in.

Now I'm thinking maybe mix some adobo into the buttermilk/Chulula.

This might be a bad idea as I've never heard of anyone doing anything like this . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:33 PM   #14783
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Question: has anyone ever tried to make Mexican-style fried chicken? For some reason my brain is telling me this would be a good idea. My original thought was just to stir about 4 oz. of Chulula sauce into a couple cups of buttermilk and marinate some chicken in it for 12-24 hours then roll in a typical flour with some fajita seasoning mixed in.

This might be a bad idea as I've never heard of anyone doing anything like this . . .
Sounds fantastic. Report back on the results.

Best chicken I've had comes from Mexico, not fried but char broiled. Big fan of Bayless's roadside recipe as well:

https://www.rickbayless.com/recipe/g...h-knob-onions/
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:09 PM   #14784
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Go for it. The other thought would go the Korean fried chicken route with a Mexican sauce. Super crunchy with a spicy sauce.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:06 PM   #14785
Veteran

Instant pot beef stroganoff tonight.

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:04 PM   #14786
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Instant pot beef stroganoff tonight.

Looks great. Got the recipe, I've be interested in trying it?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:18 PM   #14787
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Looks great. Got the recipe, I've be interested in trying it?
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/22...ef-stroganoff/

For instant pot I add only 1 and 1/2 c beef broth. Pressure Cook meat, onions and mushrooms on high for 20 mins. Release pressure, add noodles and cook on high another 5 and natural release 5. Add sour cream and serve.

Old 04-06-2020, 08:21 PM   #14788
Gimme My Berries Back!

Made my American Chop Suey again. Same pic as last time. Nothing's changed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AmChopSuey .png
Views:	372
Size:	484.3 KB
ID:	120230  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:38 PM   #14789
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Made my American Chop Suey again. Same pic as last time. Nothing's changed.
Outstanding...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:55 PM   #14790
Mod Team

Some good shit going on in here lately.

FMB would be proud.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.