Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:44 PM   #14761
Shit

Meat guy dropped off a couple ribeyes to me yesterday so tonight it’s them and made from scratch fettuccini Alfredo.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:03 PM   #14762
Supporter

My best recipe for grilled chicken that I use on Alfredo. I cut mine in 1 to 1 and 1/2 inch cubes and put them on Kabobs and grill. When done toss them in the Alfredo.

Italian Chicken Marinade
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast

Instructions

In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.

Place chicken in a bowl or a zip-top bag and pour marinade over chicken. Move chicken around to make sure it's all coated with marinade. Place in fridge and let marinate for at least 2 hours up to 24 hours before grilling.

Cook until internal temperature reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit on an instant read thermometer.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:09 PM   #14763
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Chicken in general is one thing I get burned out on quickly if I don't change up cooking techniques and dishes.
I get burned out on chicken too, but I was just talking about the conundrum of, when you have smoked chicken in hand, the question is 'just eat it all right away' or 'go to the trouble of making even better stuff with it.'

Hope that makes sense.

I'm been trying to stave off chicken boredom by varying the preparation. Most of it is sous vide then sear, but I switch up between yogurt and curry, and then pesto and nut, then liquid smoke then barbecue sauce, . . maybe some butter and buffalo. Then I switch between pastas and rices and such to plate them over.

Bunker cuisine, gotta lot it.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:23 PM   #14764
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Chicken in general is one thing I get burned out on quickly if I don't change up cooking techniques and dishes.
I could eat fried chicken all of the time and be content. And 400 lbs.

Thank god for pork in all of its lovely varieties.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:24 PM   #14765
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I get burned out on chicken too, but I was just talking about the conundrum of, when you have smoked chicken in hand, the question is 'just eat it all right away' or 'go to the trouble of making even better stuff with it.'

Hope that makes sense.

I'm been trying to stave off chicken boredom by varying the preparation. Most of it is sous vide then sear, but I switch up between yogurt and curry, and then pesto and nut, then liquid smoke then barbecue sauce, . . maybe some butter and buffalo. Then I switch between pastas and rices and such to plate them over.

I've found that I actually really enjoy the different varieties of Rice-a-roni quite a bit in these times.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:29 PM   #14766
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I've found that I actually really enjoy the different varieties of Rice-a-roni quite a bit in these times.
I've been working on perfecting the Jasmine rice game, when I do make rice.

Sometime just toast it in a bit of coconut oil. Sometimes add a couple cardamom pods or some saffron.

The other day, I made it Persian style [Tahdig] with the potato slices on bottom and the saffron bloom in the middle.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:50 PM   #14767
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Those look perfect. I’ve been using a rock.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:24 PM   #14768
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Made the smoked meatloaf. I don’t make as pretty of food as you guys, but this was ****ing good. I’m definitely doing this again.

Got a little dry, but it was still good. Yes I did take the ends. Because **** you that’s why.

Never mind the crappy Mac and cheese and canned green beans. We’re running short on sides these days.

Looks good to me.

Two suggestions on possible help for dryness:
1. Higher fat content of ground beef
2. A bottle of "wet" squirt that you can keep using to baste the meatloaf every 30 minutes to an hours. Maybe your sauce you added on top cut with apple cider vinegar or red wine
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:14 PM   #14769
Ultrabanned

Did two kinds of chops and haricot verts for scho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 10:24 PM   #14770
Politically Incorrect

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Well done!

I had two Italian style porkchops tonight as well!

Quote:

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:08 AM   #14771
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Hope that makes sense.

For sure. Pesto is a really good call that I haven't done in awhile.

I'd be interested in experimenting more with yogurt. Middle Eastern takeout place we order from easily has the best reheated chicken kabobs I've had.

EDIT: Wife does some great thai peanut chicken skewers that I'm folding back in the rotation. Unique enough flavor and pounding out the chicken first changes up the mouthfeel enough.

Last edited by KCUnited; 04-06-2020 at 06:15 AM..
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:37 AM   #14772
Reset

I had this on Thursday for lunch. It’s a jersey burger. Angus beef burger with pork roll melted cheese and an over easy egg. No ketchup needed on that thing. Sidewinder fries a pickle (in the wrap) and a cup of Cole slaw
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 06:54 AM   #14773
Reset

Quote:

Do you deliver?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:15 AM   #14774
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Everyone wants to go to Pablo’s BBQ
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 08:01 AM   #14775
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Pablo does eat very well. He's definitely filling-in for FMB very well...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote