Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:52 AM   #7306
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
lol...wtf...why even lie about something like that?
He's starting up his "I'm just gonna troll everything" routine I'm guessing.

It was only a matter of time.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:54 AM   #7307
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
lol...wtf...why even lie about something like that?
I don't get it. What's he lying about?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:57 AM   #7308
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I don't get it. What's he lying about?
Well the picture of that pizza wasn't even his. He found it on Reddit. Probably the same as "his" new puppy that was getting trained.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 09:58 AM   #7309
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Well the picture of that pizza wasn't even his. He found it on Reddit. Probably the same as "his" new puppy that was getting trained.
Oh. That's moderately pathetic.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:01 AM   #7310
Cast Iron Jedi

Jerk chicken on the grill.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:03 AM   #7311
Politically Incorrect

I've been eating bags of Steamfresh vegetables like candy as I work on my health. Down 17 pounds since March 25th with a combination of counting calories, eliminating or substantially reducing certain foods from my diet like bread, cheese, pasta, heavy desserts, alcohol and going to the gym 5x's a week for 2 hours at a clip.

My wallet is going up as my waist is going down.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:06 AM   #7312
I'll be back.

Quote:
What? I've never claimed to be training a puppy.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:28 AM   #7313
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Oh. That's moderately pathetic.
Lest anything think I was super sleuthing Claynus, I just happened to go to the reddit front page [defaults to 'hot' thread tab for me], and the picture was sitting there for the third thread on the list.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:04 PM   #7314
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Jerk chicken from the grill with green beans and pecans and some fresh pineapple.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 04-16-2017 at 12:10 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:22 PM   #7315
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASS11 View Post
What? I've never claimed to be training a puppy.
No you had someone else training it for you...which is what I said
Old 04-16-2017, 12:31 PM   #7316
I'll be back.

Quote:
No you had someone else training it for you...which is what I said
No. I'm not involved with any puppies or any training. Not a part of my life. I never claimed anything like that. You are very confused.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:04 PM   #7317
Shit

Quote:
next puppah

kleiner musterlander.

breeder is going to give him a month of training :x:

already 10 lbs at only 7 weeks old, going to be huuuuuge

Quote:
boone looking thick, solid, tight

Quote:
Kleiner Munsterlander.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Hehe, are you sure you didn't get a dog that had a head transplant? Cute pup.
Quote:
No. I'm not involved with any puppies or any training. Not a part of my life. I never claimed anything like that. You are very confused.
Who is confused?
Old 04-16-2017, 01:08 PM   #7318
I'll be back.

Never claimed it was my dog or that I was training it. It's the family's dog. Doesn't live with me, though.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:17 PM   #7319
Shit

Quote:
Never claimed it was my dog or that I was training it. It's the family's dog. Doesn't live with me, though.
I never ****ing said you were training it.

You were trying to say it was yours you ****ing idiot. You don't have to lie to kick it clay.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:18 PM   #7320
Shit

See my post where I said the puppy was getting trained.

See your post where you said the breeder was training it for you?

Yeah, my point exactly.