Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan View Post
Listen to your wife and buy some curtains.
This.
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittysbar View Post
This.
**** that. Why should I not be able to enjoy sitting on my deck? And we do have curtains. But I don't want to keep my house closed up all the time. I aksed him if he could wait until 10:00..which involves me closing my CURTAINS in my bedroom. I think that is more than reasonable.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Once they're dead, you're going to chop up the limbs. You'll put those in little plastic baggies, and... okay, this is important. Do you have a blowtorch?
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut View Post
Once they're dead, you're going to chop up the limbs. You'll put those in little plastic baggies, and... okay, this is important. Do you have a blowtorch?
I can get one
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #6
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I can get one
You're going to use that on the torso. If you have access to an incinerator, that would be an ideal method for disposal.

How does serving ground-up neighbor meat to people you don't really like very much sound? Just a suggestion, of course. That's really the time to get creative, so feel free to experiment (within reason)!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #7
remember, remember

wasn't there a movie with samuel l jackson about this? maplewood terrace?
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #8
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Ive got two of those 4 globe old fashioned lights by my two entrances. They are effin bright, I've put the lowest watt bulbs I can find but having four of them on each post is a lot. The one close to the neighbor goes off at 10 pm, the one by the garage goes off at midnight.

That said I'd ask them to see if they can get a lower wattage bulb or see if it can be turned off at a certain hour.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Ive got two of those 4 globe old fashioned lights by my two entrances. They are effin bright, I've put the lowest watt bulbs I can find but having four of them on each post is a lot. The one close to the neighbor goes off at 10 pm, the one by the garage goes off at midnight.

That said I'd ask them to see if they can get a lower wattage bulb or see if it can be turned off at a certain hour.
This comes on at dusk and statys on until dawn

Actually I would want it kept off until a certain hour.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #10
Banned!

1) Shoot it out repeatedly.

2) Antifreeze.

Good Lord, a gun and antifreeze can solve pretty much any problem you encounter.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #11
Take a Chill Pill

Do they have grass in their backyard?

I'm thinking something like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg googlemapsearch.JPG (52.9 KB, 221 views)
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #12
The 23rd Pillar

Why not try to politely ask them to replace the bulb with a dimmer version first before you go trying to get them in trouble with the city?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #13
For The Glory Of The City

I enjoy all the prodding it took Pete to simply go over and talk to the guy.

Quite a pair of stones you have.

No wonder you are such a tough guy behind the keyboard.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #14
MVP

Interesting the beating Pete is taking, while the guy that has no regard for his neighbors and installs a ****ing spotlight comes off as an innocent in all this.

If someone like Iowanian, Bugeater, Frazod, etc posted this thread, you wouldn't hear a peep about "having the stones" to confront someone that obviously could give two shits about his neighbors.

You either have to be Stevie Wonder, or a real asshole to install something like that and NOT think it's going to be a nuisance to others.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
Interesting the beating Pete is taking, while the guy that has no regard for his neighbors and installs a ****ing spotlight comes off as an innocent in all this.

If someone like Iowanian, Bugeater, Frazod, etc posted this thread, you wouldn't hear a peep about "having the stones" to confront someone that obviously could give two shits about his neighbors.

You either have to be Stevie Wonder, or a real asshole to install something like that and NOT think it's going to be a nuisance to others.
None of the posters you listed above would have been dickless enough to try and weigh all these other options before *gasp* just talking to the guy.

Never mind the hilarity of the mindset of someone who automatically thinks this simple talk would result in some kind of thunder dome situation.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.